Life Insurance Surrender Form

liorselamb

Guru
100+ Post Club
I started "collecting" them recently and so far I got about 15 of them from various companies.

This way I do not need to call to request a form to be mailed (or faxed) at the POS. I get the client to sign it right there (if approved by new life insurance). Saving time and they get $$$$ quicker. Has anyone else done it? Maybe we can share forms.....

Just an Idea....

I started "collecting" them recently and so far I got about 15 of them from various companies.

This way I do not need to call to request a form to be mailed (or faxed) at the POS. I get the client to sign it right there (if approved by new life insurance). Saving time and they get $$$$ quicker. Has anyone else done it? Maybe we can share forms.....

Just an Idea....

I just order them when ordering the supplies and put the app, replacement forms, life ins. buyers guide, pre-planning guide and anything else I need in the brochure...that way if I need it...it's right there, if I'm understanding what you're saying.

I just order them when ordering the supplies and put the app, replacement forms, life ins. buyers guide, pre-planning guide and anything else I need in the brochure...that way if I need it...it's right there, if I'm understanding what you're saying.

I was referring to cash value surrender form whenever replacing life insurance from companies I don't write (i.e LH, aarp etc...)

There's this thing, it's called the internet and inside it, a company has a forms page where you can do the same.

The thing is and forgive me for thinking this about you, but if you are carrying around surrender forms, it's probably not for business you wrote. Kinda seems a bit pre-determined as you've made up your mind before meeting the client..

There's this thing, it's called the internet and inside it, a company has a forms page where you can do the same. The thing is and forgive me for thinking this about you, but if you are carrying around surrender forms, it's probably not for business you wrote. Kinda seems a bit pre-determined as you've made up your mind before meeting the client..

Just to be clear, I don't carry a printout forms. I keep them on box.com for quicker access and not having to deal with customer service of other companies we all love to hate here..

If the client has a printer then we'll handle on the spot

----------

There's this thing, it's called the internet and inside it, a company has a forms page where you can do the same. The thing is and forgive me for thinking this about you, but if you are carrying around surrender forms, it's probably not for business you wrote. Kinda seems a bit pre-determined as you've made up your mind before meeting the client..

And not all companies have this form accessible online

I was referring to cash value surrender form whenever replacing life insurance from companies I don't write (i.e LH, aarp etc...)

Gotcha. I just call the company and have them send the form in the mail. If the customer has a computer and a printer, the company can e-mail it to you on the spot.

Just to be clear, I don't carry a printout forms. I keep them on box.com for quicker access and not having to deal with customer service of other companies we all love to hate here..

If the client has a printer then we'll handle on the spot

----------

And not all companies have this form accessible online

I don't think you're understanding what LGilmore said. The fact that you carry surrender forms of other companies that you're not appointed with for cases you didn't write says that you've already decided before the meeting that you intend to replace their existing policy no matter what the actual facts might say.

Also, are you telling people to surrender existing coverage before the new policy in in force?

I don't think you're understanding what LGilmore said. The fact that you carry surrender forms of other companies that you're not appointed with for cases you didn't write says that you've already decided before the meeting that you intend to replace their existing policy no matter what the actual facts might say. Also, are you telling people to surrender existing coverage before the new policy in in force?

Read my first post and the other posts and you'll find that this post of yours is pointless.

I don't think you're understanding what LGilmore said. The fact that you carry surrender forms of other companies that you're not appointed with for cases you didn't write says that you've already decided before the meeting that you intend to replace their existing policy no matter what the actual facts might say. Also, are you telling people to surrender existing coverage before the new policy in in force?

Not really. It's just being prepared for cases where it fits. You know you are going to run into cases where replacement fits with LH, Senior Life, AARP, Globe, etc. That doesn't mean EVRY time you run into a policy from those companies that you just replace it.

Smart way to streamline the process.

Read my first post and the other posts and you'll find that this post of yours is pointless.

Untangle your panties and take a breath. If you believe I misunderstood you, either ignore my ignorance or tell me where I went off track rather than telling me my post is pointless.

Perhaps we work a different demographic / market but I have no problem - I even remind my replacement cases that they have every right to get both sides of the replacement issue. I even give them my own "Replacement Disclosure" that covers the replacement considerations from pretty much every angle. It sounds like you're trying to insulate your customer from their existing company. Is that not accurate?

I am repeatedly surprised by how the existing company's or agent's effort (or lack of effort) to salvage their business makes me look.

If you disagree with me, rather than calling my efforts to share "pointless", treat my opinion as an item on the grocery shelf. If you can use, put it in your basket. If not, leave it on the shelf.

Back