Life Insurance Vs Investment Account

Like I said this is the way that I work...

When it comes to our product our term is renewable by term without medical exam unlike companies that renew with WL.

Good luck to you all!

Honestly I liked this forum but after seeing who all these people are and the way they talk I don't want to be on this for another second. Calm down its only a post lol

No... it's an idiotic post filled with ignorance and all the same cultish kool-aid that's been spouted off... without the brains to think about what you are learning.

MLM companies LOVE to teach "kool-aid" techniques. Why? It makes it "duplicatable" for them to roll out to the masses, rather than teaching them how the real world works.

You should READ more rather than comment for a while... especially to PM me directly to try to tell me to "calm down".

I recommend starting here first: http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...nsurance/guidance-new-life-agents-t29999.html

----------

Like I said this is the way that I work...

When it comes to our product our term is renewable by term without medical exam unlike companies that renew with WL.

Good luck to you all!

WTF??????

Go take a few CLU courses so you can get a CLUe about this business. You don't know what you don't know!

And to use a voice of authority in your first post... really shows that you don't know the difference from **** and shinola.

You started a flame war... and now you're upset that we have a different perspective.

You now have a choice - either admit to what you don't know and start reading and asking questions... or continue on in the same mindset.

Just keep in mind that we tear apart agents like you for breakfast.

----------

Honestly I liked this forum but after seeing who all these people are and the way they talk I don't want to be on this for another second. Calm down its only a post lol

What happened to "FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED have a nice day"???

Is Primerica still around --- are they even relevant. One would have thought they would be in the history books by now or at least should be.

How long have you worked for Primerica Eliza? You do realize you are selling overpriced Term, right?

Is Primerica still around --- are they even relevant. One would have thought they would be in the history books by now or at least should be.

Primerica remains and probably always will. As someone (not PT Barnum) said, "There is a sucker born every minute".

Everyone was a greenie. It simply takes time and education to eventually arrive at a relative confidence point. Our great industry never remains the same. Every day I learn something. Never will or want to believe or think I'm a know it all. Love this business, changes and all the challeges.

Back