Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Reply to Life Insurance Wholesaler     
Old 09-09-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
Expert

State: Markthebroker is an Insurance Agent from
Life Insurance Wholesaler Life Insurance Wholesaler
Hi all.

I am an independent agent, primarily commercial p&c. I sell a handful of life policies each year, and instead of continuing to go through my agency (who takes a very generous chunk of the commissions) I am planning to get my own e&o and go direct to a wholesaler. I have gotten the e&o quotes, but I am curious the best wholesaler to go through. I am in Northern California. I have experience with H.D. Mooers and am thinking of going with them, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? I am concerned about getting a good number of markets to best help my clients, a fair chunk of the commissions, and sometimes a input and advice as I don't sell a lot of life insurance, and sometimes need some hand holding.

Thank you in advance!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Wholesaler
Old 09-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #2
Super Genius

State: eersfan is an Insurance Agent from
Life Insurance Wholesaler Re: Life Insurance Wholesaler
www.cpsinsurance.com
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Wholesaler
Reply to Life Insurance Wholesaler 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum