Looking for Online App Submission, Suggestions?

Hello, I'm trying to find a good Life insurance company that has online submission. I have several avenues for my face to face clients but no online app. Just mail in. I was curious as to what companies I should target to enhance my portfolio of options for clients out of state. We are operating in 6 states. FL, GA, MS, MO, TX, NC.

Companies already have appointment with: Ohio National, Mutual of Omaha.

Thank you in advance!

everyone of theses co's take online app's.......

https://www.ezlifesales.com/beginlink.do?key=9FBDD0D57AF96C8126A9AE19C760B809

Hello, I'm trying to find a good Life insurance company that has online submission. I have several avenues for my face to face clients but no online app. Just mail in. I was curious as to what companies I should target to enhance my portfolio of options for clients out of state. We are operating in 6 states. FL, GA, MS, MO, TX, NC.

Companies already have appointment with: Ohio National, Mutual of Omaha.

Thank you in advance!

Several carriers do e-apps through the I-Go platform. North American, Banner Assurity, American General are a few. Feel free to reach out if need contracting for these carriers or any others.

I used the Link "STIBROKER" and it brought me to a quoting platform. I attempted the quote but advised me other information was needed. And I have attempted to contact United American several times with no luck. I will check with Banner Assurity and American General.

Thanks!

My brokerage uses a drop ticket system so it didn't matter whether the insurance company wants paper or online the brokerage takes care of it.

LEGACY's Current eApp/Drop Ticket Carriers
• Protective Life
• Banner Life
• American General/AIG
• Genworth
• American National
• VOYA/formally ING

Agent eApp Submitters through IGO/Ipipeline
• Aetna
• AGLA
• Allianz
• Assurity
• Athene
• AXA/Equitable
• Bankers
• Columbian Life
• Foresters
• John Hancock
• Lafayette Life
• Lincoln Benefit Life
• Lincoln Financial Group
• LSW/NLG
• MetLife
• Minnesota Life
• MOO
• Nationwide
• North American
• Pacific Life
• Principle
• Prudential
• Sagicor
• SBLI
• Settlers
• Transamerica

Hope this helps the OP.... most of the IGO carriers are already set up for the agent to use directly if they have an active contract.

The Drop Tickets are nice as you are basically doing very little to get the Home office to finish the application with your client... No APS or Meds to order... the BGA or company does them direct, or can be done by Agent.

Skipper

I used the Link "STIBROKER" and it brought me to a quoting platform. I attempted the quote but advised me other information was needed. And I have attempted to contact United American several times with no luck. I will check with Banner Assurity and American General.

Thanks!

EZlife that STI posted is going to be your best best. You put in a one page form, and the team at Pinney Insurance does the rest. If you weren't able to get a quote, it was due to some type of health issue that requires a closer look, but I have found that the vast majority of my term cases can be handled by the ezlife system.

EZlife that STI posted is going to be your best best. You put in a one page form, and the team at Pinney Insurance does the rest. If you weren't able to get a quote, it was due to some type of health issue that requires a closer look, but I have found that the vast majority of my term cases can be handled by the ezlife system.

x3. Pinney is the best IMO for traditional life I have had the pleasure of working with.

Back