NAA the Truth

I know a young lady who signed up with NAA. She is in debt from buying leads and had to take a full time job to support herself while paying off the debt. She is still pursuing this on a part time basis but it clearly did not work out for her.

Why don't you post the details on how you make $4,500 per month so I can pass it on to her? She could really use the help.

Well that's great news actually. Glad to hear. Looks like you have a handle on things there. Not recruiting is good in a sense you will never get a chargeback on another agents lead debt of possible bad business.

I must say its been pleasant. .the last couple of months of 2014 was a bit rough but all and all i still love it.. I ended feb on a very good note lol! So far i haven't recruited anyone.. not my thing.. am I as rich as the LH guys? .. nah and i dont think i ever will be but I've done well for my family.. much better than I would've had i not gone the insurance route and thats just fine by me

I know a young lady who signed up with NAA. She is in debt from buying leads and had to take a full time job to support herself while paying off the debt. She is still pursuing this on a part time basis but it clearly did not work out for her.
Buying leads is a part of the business. It's an investment. Maybe she's just not a very good sales person?

Buying leads is a part of the business. It's an investment. Maybe she's just not a very good sales person?

I met here through the job she is using to pay off the NAA debt. I find her to be intelligent, a quick learner, trustworthy, a better than average speaker and has a high IQ.

How good is she at sales? I can't answer that question since she was not 'selling' me something. I would like the original poster to add commentary, whether it be public or PM so I can help her achieve the success he has achieved.

I'll be straightforward. It is my opinion, I don't thing he has the success he reports here.

I met here through the job she is using to pay off the NAA debt. I find her to be intelligent, a quick learner, trustworthy, a better than average speaker and has a high IQ.

How good is she at sales? I can't answer that question since she was not 'selling' me something. I would like the original poster to add commentary, whether it be public or PM so I can help her achieve the success he has achieved.

I'll be straightforward. It is my opinion, I don't thing he has the success he reports here.

NAA was very good for me. I got with a good manager that trained very well. This was also at the time that they were pushing production instead of recruiting.

11 years ago. I started out getting 5 leads per week. I wrote $12,000 ap in my first full month there. After a couple of months I went to 10 leads per week. I started at 65% contracts and thought it was good. Didn't know any better.

I moved to 80% in about 6 months because of production. I thought 80% was great. Still didn't know any better.

For the year of 2005, my first full year in insurance, I was a top 15 producer with NAA. Still on 10 leads per week.

Why am I saying this? Because regardless of how good or bad the deal is with NAA, if you can sell then you will have success. I could sell.

Obviously your friend can't.

Sounds like a fine human specimen. Still doesn't mean she's a persuasive salesperson though...

What skill set does she need to have in order to be a 'persuasive salesperson'?

I am confident she can explain the features of the policy and how the customer will benefit from purchasing the product.

The question I asked was how this guy makes his stated income. The question was directed to him, not to you. I asked the question in all honesty because I truly want to help my friend.

For some reason you took a negative position that she is a lousy salesperson. As a rookie she might need some work in her sales skills. I have not listened to her sales pitch so I can't comment on that subject. As I already stated, from working directly with her, I find her to be an honest, intelligent person.

As with all internet forums there are people who choose to interject useless commentary that provides no help to the subject. In this case that is you. If you can't provide any substance other than criticism, you should stay away from the keyboard.

Saying that she is simply a lousy salesperson provides no value at all.

----------

Why am I saying this? Because regardless of how good or bad the deal is with NAA, if you can sell then you will have success. I could sell.

At no time did I discuss the deal with NAA, the products or the company. All I asked was, what did the original posted do to earn the income he says he made.

Since you were or are a top NAA producer, why don't you share the techniques that made you a top producer?

----------

t no time did I discuss the deal with NAA, the products or the company. All I asked was, what did the original posted do to earn the income he says he made.

Since you were or are a top NAA producer, why don't you share the techniques that made you a top producer?

What skill set does she need to have in order to be a 'persuasive salesperson'?

I am confident she can explain the features of the policy and how the customer will benefit from purchasing the product.

The question I asked was how this guy makes his stated income. The question was directed to him, not to you. I asked the question in all honesty because I truly want to help my friend.

For some reason you took a negative position that she is a lousy salesperson. As a rookie she might need some work in her sales skills. I have not listened to her sales pitch so I can't comment on that subject. As I already stated, from working directly with her, I find her to be an honest, intelligent person.

As with all internet forums there are people who choose to interject useless commentary that provides no help to the subject. In this case that is you. If you can't provide any substance other than criticism, you should stay away from the keyboard.

Saying that she is simply a lousy salesperson provides no value at all.

----------

At no time did I discuss the deal with NAA, the products or the company. All I asked was, what did the original posted do to earn the income he says he made.

----------

t no time did I discuss the deal with NAA, the products or the company. All I asked was, what did the original posted do to earn the income he says he made.

I've shared what I do many times here. Just do a search if really interested. I can't see how you project anything you happen to learn onto your friend.

Back