Need Advice on Finding my Dad Insurance

If you can get him approved for $25,000 in permanent coverage at $90 per month I want to take out a policy in him. I say there is no way. He had an aneurysm two years ago. Mutual of Omaha's final expense product has one of the best rates in the market and IF they approved him it would be $134/month for the level death benefit.

Transamerica's final expense product is the only one I think he would get a level death benefit on without lying on the application. Price for $25,000 would be around $140 per month.

You can't reinstate that policy without proving insurability.

If you can get him approved for $25,000 in permanent coverage at $90 per month I want to take out a policy in him. I say there is no way. He had an aneurysm two years ago. Mutual of Omaha's final expense product has one of the best rates in the market and IF they approved him it would be $134/month for the level death benefit.

Transamerica's final expense product is the only one I think he would get a level death benefit on without lying on the application. Price for $25,000 would be around $140 per month.

You can't reinstate that policy without proving insurability.

Per the OP it had lapsed less than a week ago. Many companies would reinstate without evidence in that short of time.

Back