Need a Good Carrier or Two

diesel14

Expert
I am looking to pick up a couple carriers to offer more Term, and UL options. I need one or two that are in FL that have liberal underwriting, hard to beat rates and will allow me to cover pretty much anyone by pivoting to one or the other if need be.

That's a tough one Theres sagicor and assurity non med but anything past a few ailments like high blood pressure and its toast.I'd go with a few products from a fe company like rna or foresters for those cases

That's a tough one Theres sagicor and assurity non med but anything past a few ailments like high blood pressure and its toast.I'd go with a few products from a fe company like rna or foresters for those cases

That is not my experience with Sagicor. It does have an algorithm that can at times throw a wench in some cases, however that can happen with fully underwritten as well. Because they have a competitive rated rate available I find them very useful. <65 seem to fit the OP's requirements.

That is not my experience with Sagicor. It does have an algorithm that can at times throw a wench in some cases, however that can happen with fully underwritten as well. Because they have a competitive rated rate available I find them very useful. <65 seem to fit the OP's requirements.

Do you know who has contracts available?

I am available to help you with those contracts as well. If you have already picked them up, no problem.

Sagicor has its perks but so do all the carriers. We have some options that will work but Sagicor and Assurity are the most competitive non-med you will find.

Thanks Lee, I am available today and most days to discuss what the OP may need. My phone is on my web page below at the top of the page. Skipper

They really throw wenches? Isn 't that frowned upon?

They really throw wenches? Isn 't that frowned upon?

Its better than some of the companies that throw Chainsaws..

Bloody+pole+chainsaw.jpg

Back