Need of Guaranteed Issue Term

What's a good company that would offer a guaranteed term policy for someone 43 who is overweight outside of build being female/ 5'1 and 240 lbs? What's out there?

Guaranteed issue? Or guaranteed level premium?

I can't imagine any carrier offering guaranteed issue term. Why wouldn't every terminally ill person buy that? They aren't going to live long anyway.

And why go to guaranteed issue if their only problem is overweight?

Let me reword. I am captive and she was declined our company. I was seeing what companies out there would offer best rates for someone who's only issue is their build.

I worded it terribly :)

The first issue now is a decline.... Did the carrier decline or did you withdraw it before the decline..... Important... many carriers will decline an app if declined in previous 2 years.

You have a Table 6-8 Ht/Wt Risk. Many Term carriers do not like to issue past table 4.

Foresters is one of the best carriers for Ht/Wt issues and their max weight limit for Term/UL is 221 lbs for 5'1" Female.

You are going to have more luck trying for Simplified Issue Whole Life. Settlers Silver can do up to $25,000 Face with no Ht/Wt limitation.

You would also fall into the Transamerica SIWL plan at the standard Rate for a face amount up to $50,000. The max weight for that rate is 244 lbs.

Your prospect would also fall into the Standard Life & Accident (SLAICO) plan for sub-standard rate for a face amount up to $75,000. The max weight for that rate is 260 lbs.

If you need to compare rates, give me a call anytime.... My website is below at the signature line.

Great thanks for the info. Yeah it was declined with a Transamerica policy. I'm going to talk with her and see what route she wants to go but definitely appreciate the information! I may be in touch!

What's a good company that would offer a guaranteed term policy for someone 43 who is overweight outside of build being female/ 5'1 and 240 lbs?

What's out there?

Americo HMS term is 235#s @ 5'1" & 243#s @ 5'2" - Verify her build. Them maybe call an underwriter if needed. The HMS term is Non med. Just a thought. Not sure on a decline being an issue.

If you are going the underwritten GUL route think about dialing down a GUL if term will not table up enough.

Latest posts

Back