No More Mass Mutual Via Brokerages

L5tc

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just received the email. Dicks. They spent a fortune for the MetLife sales force I'm
not surprised.

----------

Sorry that was meant for the LTCI GROUP!!!!! You can't delete posts. My bad!

Just received the email. Dicks. They spent a fortune for the MetLife sales force I'm
not surprised.

----------

Sorry that was meant for the LTCI GROUP!!!!! You can't delete posts. My bad!

Very interesting. Checking with my Mass Mutual wholesaler on this . . .

So you can't sell their whole life product anymore? Yet to hear anything about this

Re-read the first post fully.

They pulled LTCI from the brokerage channel. Not Life. There had been rumors about this for the past year or so. All the Mass GAs swore it wasnt true... I will send all my future WL business to Penn Mutual. its a better product than Mass anyways.

If Mass wants to pick and choose, they can just keep it all. Sayonara assholes.

They pulled LTCI from the brokerage channel. Not Life. There had been rumors about this for the past year or so. All the Mass GAs swore it wasnt true... I will send all my future WL business to Penn Mutual. its a better product than Mass anyways.

My bad. Don't blame you for the thoughts. Penn mural great alternative.

Think mass might regret the ltci move

Curious to see it unfold and then to have them come crawling back to independent channel

My bad. Don't blame you for the thoughts. Penn mural great alternative.

Think mass might regret the ltci move

Curious to see it unfold and then to have them come crawling back to independent channel

They are free to do what they want when it comes to product distribution. But misleading long time agents about the future of the distribution channel is just messed up. It is the kind of stuff that makes career agents go indy... and reminds us indy agents why we left the career channel. They would lie to their own mother to get one extra case in the door.

I kinda figured that was coming too. At least they didn't take all the business away.

SC, why do you feel Penn is a better product than Mass on WL? I agree they are good, but I'm not sure about "better". Just curious on your opinion there.

Good question? Why is Penn Mutual better than Mass Mutual?

Overloan Rider, auto DB Increase option, and guaranteed paid up in whatever year you choose. CV that competes with MM and even beats them depending on health rating.

Back