Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Reply to Non-med Exam Life Insurance     
Old 08-30-2017, 11:47 AM   #21
Guru

State: pfg1 is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
pfg1 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Non-med Exam Life Insurance Re: Non-med Exam Life Insurance pfg1 is the thread starter for: Non-med Exam Life Insurance

Ok, thanks guys. Yeah, pdf of policy is no big deal - at least to me its not. Maybe a client might think so, but I doubt it. Heck, I'll print and bind it for them if need be.

So Lewis_FL... I'm sure the guy I'm thinking of is probably not pref +... more like std +, to possibly preferred.

What does the Lincoln TermAccel product use to underwrite? Rx, DMV record, MIB, and questions on app? Anything I need to be aware of or worry about?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Non-med Exam Life Insurance
Old 08-31-2017, 10:57 AM   #22
Super Genius
Lewis_FL on Non-med Exam Life Insurance

State: Lewis_FL is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Non-med Exam Life Insurance Re: Non-med Exam Life Insurance
yes Rx check etc, public records, PHI. Banner might be a little more liberal on underwriting and still do non-med if only Std or Std+.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LNL TermAccel Underwriting Guide.pdf (304.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf Non-med Term Cheatsheet.pdf (164.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 08-31-2017, 11:16 AM   #23
Guru
WinoBlues on Non-med Exam Life Insurance

State: WinoBlues is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
WinoBlues is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by pfg1 View Post
Ok, thanks guys. Yeah, pdf of policy is no big deal - at least to me its not. Maybe a client might think so, but I doubt it. Heck, I'll print and bind it for them if need be.

So Lewis_FL... I'm sure the guy I'm thinking of is probably not pref +... more like std +, to possibly preferred.

What does the Lincoln TermAccel product use to underwrite? Rx, DMV record, MIB, and questions on app? Anything I need to be aware of or worry about?
Another reason to have Lincoln is their Table Shave program. Up to 3 tables. I have used it on a few larger cases and smoked the competition rate wise. Only permanent plans, so would not work on this case. I do not recall if their GUL can be dialed down.

America's Sons and Daughters http://iraqwarheroes.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt8y18YFH70

WinoBlues @ Gmail.com
Old 08-31-2017, 12:16 PM   #24
Guru

State: pfg1 is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
pfg1 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Non-med Exam Life Insurance Re: Non-med Exam Life Insurance pfg1 is the thread starter for: Non-med Exam Life Insurance

Thanks Wino & Lewis! I appreciate it
Old 08-31-2017, 08:15 PM   #25
Super Genius

State: NewbieNewbie is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Anico is up to a 1mm 18 to 50, and 500k 51 to 65 or maybe 60. Everything must match up on the application. Also they run a "risk score" through Lexis/Nexus. Appears to be similar to auto scoring at first glance. They say about 40 percent will get through with no exam. Preferred plus rates available. I am not selling it as no exam. Too many variables.
Reply to Non-med Exam Life Insurance 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum