A Person I Know that Works Under Primerica is Selling Me Life Insurance

Imagine an MLM which can no longer have bogus income claims, lifestyle ads with fancy cars or mansions, and can't pay commissions for goods sold to their downlines(internal sales). Ouch thats gonna leave a bruise!!!:D

Pretty hard to run an MLM that way. I'm sure everyone anywhere up the food chain has already run for the exits to find a new MLM to pimp.

Pretty hard to run an MLM that way. I'm sure everyone anywhere up the food chain has already run for the exits to find a new MLM to pimp.

Here's the latest MLM. I made a smart assed comment on another thread, and all of a sudden I got this by PM...TWICE. Anybody interested. I'm not. Spent about a minute looking at it...no thanks. :no:
..............................................................................................
"Hi goillini52,

I’m replying to your inquiry about the opportunity to write BIG IUL Cases (the one in the subject line of your email). This kind of opportunity doesn’t come around but once in a lifetime and if you have any background in customer service or sales (or you are good with people), then you should be able to semi-retire in 12 months (if you want to) and still make 6-7 figures a year all from the comfort of your home.

We've had such a huge response all across America regarding this opportunity. We feel like it’s because of what the opportunity brings to the table, which is a completely different way of prospecting. So if you are a seasoned life insurance agent who is tired of the same old way of chasing business, then this is for you. No more: 1) buying expensive leads that end up with nothing to show for it (except a complete waste of money, time and gas); and 2) bugging your friends and family which leaves you in the NFL (No Friends Left) league.

This is a completely different and fresh way of writing insurance policies. It’s not about selling, but rather about team building and helping others succeed, while writing HUGE IUL policies!

Watch below to see what I mean.

Short Video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-x...WMDVudjZV/view
(Copy & Paste In Another Browser- works fine for me on Mozilla / Firefox)

*We are non-captive, and dual appointment “is” permissible.

-----This is truly an exciting opportunity for those who are selected and ready to take action. ----

Intrigued?
Here’s the final piece of the puzzle.

215agent.com

Again, this link works fine for me on Mozilla / Firefox

Please contact me after you have watched both videos, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best Regards," :laugh:

I don't know why the MLM industry keeps talking about "retiring in 5 years or less"... when clearly it isn't retirement, but building a new "business" (or distributorship) that you would do INSTEAD.

Perhaps you can quit your full-time job, but I wouldn't call it "retirement".

Here's the latest MLM. I made a smart assed comment on another thread, and all of a sudden I got this by PM...TWICE. Anybody interested. I'm not. Spent about a minute looking at it...no thanks. :no:
..............................................................................................
"Hi goillini52,

I’m replying to your inquiry about the opportunity to write BIG IUL Cases (the one in the subject line of your email). This kind of opportunity doesn’t come around but once in a lifetime and if you have any background in customer service or sales (or you are good with people), then you should be able to semi-retire in 12 months (if you want to) and still make 6-7 figures a year all from the comfort of your home.

We've had such a huge response all across America regarding this opportunity. We feel like it’s because of what the opportunity brings to the table, which is a completely different way of prospecting. So if you are a seasoned life insurance agent who is tired of the same old way of chasing business, then this is for you. No more: 1) buying expensive leads that end up with nothing to show for it (except a complete waste of money, time and gas); and 2) bugging your friends and family which leaves you in the NFL (No Friends Left) league.

This is a completely different and fresh way of writing insurance policies. It’s not about selling, but rather about team building and helping others succeed, while writing HUGE IUL policies!

Watch below to see what I mean.

Short Video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-x...WMDVudjZV/view
(Copy & Paste In Another Browser- works fine for me on Mozilla / Firefox)

*We are non-captive, and dual appointment “is” permissible.

-----This is truly an exciting opportunity for those who are selected and ready to take action. ----

Intrigued?
Here’s the final piece of the puzzle.

215agent.com

Again, this link works fine for me on Mozilla / Firefox

Please contact me after you have watched both videos, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best Regards," :laugh:

Replace a couple of key words and phrases and this person could run for President.

I liked the ""bugging your friends and family which leaves you in the NFL (No Friends Left) league.""

Replace a couple of key words and phrases and this person could run for President.

I liked the ""bugging your friends and family which leaves you in the NFL (No Friends Left) league.""

Yes, that's a catchy phrase...and true.:yes:

This line almost reeled me in: "This kind of opportunity doesn’t come around but once in a lifetime." :SLEEP:

Everyone is giving a thumbs except that guy in the middle. Why is he pointing to his left? Does he know something the others don't? :twitchy:

I didn't watch the videos. I just read about a paragraph and stopped as soon as I realized it was MLM.:skeptical:

----------

You got me curious so I clicked on the link. The guy in the middle must have had his thumb up his ass, and forgot to remove it before he sat down. It won't point up anymore...it only points to the left now(he has a Liberal thumb):twitchy:.

Hello, first off in most states it's against the law to criticise another insurance company. Facts: Primerica is name one of America's 50 most Trustworthy Financial Companies (Forbes, August 3, 2015) Accredited member of Better Business Bureau...Primerica's life companies rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best..they pay there claims and if you get terminally I'll Primerica will cut you a check for 40% of the policy. Rates is not the only thing one should look at its the quality and service of the company. Good luck!

I realize you may have missed my question to you so I will repost it here.

----------

Male age 45, HBP and cholesterol controlled by meds. 5' 8" 180#s. No other history. Wants/needs $1,000,000 for 30 years. What do you have?

His 55 year old brother wants the same. Same health stats. What do you have?

Here you go.

Back