Pregnant Due in 2 Weeks

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know I could probably do a fe policy but would any company issue coverage on a 25 year old with no complications so far for a simplified term plan...ideally would want 200k but unsure if could get that much and obviously an exam isn't practical.

I know I could probably do a fe policy but would any company issue coverage on a 25 year old with no complications so far for a simplified term plan...ideally would want 200k but unsure if could get that much and obviously an exam isn't practical.

Why not wait till after the delivery....

She wont have any issues afterwards and there are many NonMed plans that are inexpensive that would cover her then if there were no complications.....

Why have her pay for something that can be replaced in a month for half the price if she does fully underwritten.... Protective Life... or NonMed.... Assurity or Sagicor...

Yeah, we all have built ways to adjust labs (cholesterol, trigs, alkaline phosphate, etc) and build. If they need to be collected but $200K on a 25 yo- isn't that still saliva territory?

My thoughts are that people can die during child birth....very very rare but it happens. I think I'm doing her a dis service if I don't offer her something now if I can

Still going to have to disclose the Pregnancy and due date and most companies will postpone till after the delivery since it is less than a month away.

Ugh, know how many apps I've had whipped on me with women in their third trimester by reps who didn't stop and ask?

We have calculators take off the pregnancy weight and the labs we get factor is current pregnancy. So if they come in with total cholesterol of 350 and trigs of 650, not an issue. Alk Phos 250 or Protein/Globulin off, not killing me. If it's $200K approve it and if they come in again watch the interim history and make sure she's not living out of her doctor's office since she delivered.

Would an accident policy cover something happening? Usually those don't require any/much underwriting.

Ugh, know how many apps I've had whipped on me with women in their third trimester by reps who didn't stop and ask?

We have calculators take off the pregnancy weight and the labs we get factor is current pregnancy. So if they come in with total cholesterol of 350 and trigs of 650, not an issue. Alk Phos 250 or Protein/Globulin off, not killing me. If it's $200K approve it and if they come in again watch the interim history and make sure she's not living out of her doctor's office since she delivered.

That's interesting as most carriers do not take the first couple of trimesters into account (as far as the PI's health). Weight gain, gestational diabetes, higher than average labs, etc...too bad. There is no consideration (however the pregnancy isn't normally seen as punative either). Often a postpone in the final months...so your carrier adjusts these factors in the favor of the insured?

That's interesting as most carriers do not take the first couple of trimesters into account (as far as the PI's health). Weight gain, gestational diabetes, higher than average labs, etc...too bad. There is no consideration (however the pregnancy isn't normally seen as punative either). Often a postpone in the final months...so your carrier adjusts these factors in the favor of the insured?

Gestational DM is another issue as it can develop into Type II later on but it's usually not prohibitive unless you're running wild and out of control. You can reconsider it with most carriers in a year postpartum with a current blood specimen and interim records.

Otherwise all the other the factors and they aren't prohibitive to taking a blood/urine specimen or Paramed.

Gestational DM is another issue as it can develop into Type II later on but it's usually not prohibitive unless you're running wild and out of control. You can reconsider it with most carriers in a year postpartum with a current blood specimen and interim records.

Otherwise all the other the factors and they aren't prohibitive to taking a blood/urine specimen or Paramed.

Not saying they're prohibitive, just that the condition isn't normally taken into consideration (good or bad)....I may have misinterpreted you but it sounds like you offer concessions regarding pregnancy.

Back