Premier Financial Alliance/National LIfe

Re: Premier Financial Alliance/National LIfe (http://www.pfaonline.net)

I have recently Joined PFA (Premier Financial Alliance) online and that's great. Though in the beginning I was not sure if this is a good decision but now I can say that Premier Financial Alliance is a really good Company to join. You can try too!

Last edited:
I decided not to because they mainly push 1 product for everyone as far as I can tell which is the Universal Life and I don't like how they don't explain well the products plus you only start at 30%..I just don't find it operates with integrity at least from the meeting I went to..it just appeared like a bunch of rah rah fast talking sales people who won't tell you the downside of the product much less probably don't understand it as well.

With anything you do it's really up to you to educate yourself. I'am a member of PFA and I love it. I just passed my MD insurance test yesterday. I went to state farm and some other insurance companies and to me there all about the same. You dont make any commssion at first. I have to people ready to by Term. They push Unverisal Life because it's there best product and you make more commission off of it. If you have any questions shoot me an email.
:cool:

With anything you do it's really up to you to educate yourself. I'am

I'm

a member of PFA and I love it. I just passed my MD insurance test yesterday. I went to state farm and some other insurance companies and to me there

they're

all about the same. You dont

don't

make any commssion

commission

at first. I have to

two

people ready to by Term.

term (no cap)

They push Unverisal

universal (no cap, correct spelling)

life (no cap)

because it's there

their

best product and you make more commission off of it. If you have any questions shoot me an email.

I guess my question is where did you attend school and learn English?

Al

What amazes me about people who's 1st language is not English, they still manage to make lots of money by determination and persistence. They have their community etc. Learning English is not easy, grammars and all even if it is your 1st language. For alot of people, that is the case. Imagine yourself learning a foreign language for the first time, getting all the grammars, spelling, apostrophe etc.. I applaud them, that even if their English is still broken, they don't wait until then to start their business. There's no need to be condescending. I think it's a big accomplishment to be able to communicate in another language.

Al, I don't think English is his/her first language. Probably the fourth language!

From the construction of the post and use on contractions, I don't believe this is an ESL person. Anyway, that's why I asked the question instead of being critical.

My take is that IF this is an ESL person, there is a lot of slack that can be cut... but if not... well he/she is writing for an audience of several thousand professionals, and I believe one should take the time to edit one's postings as much as possible (yes, some mistakes will creep in... not a big deal) because others are more likely to answer your post if you sound semi-literate.

Part of the problem is that the schools and colleges don't teach nor do they insist on proper English to be spoken or written by their students.

Back-to-basics education, charter schools, and vouchers are some of the things I agree with the conservatives on. Lots of moderates like myself do... but no one listens to those of us who are not on the fringe left or right.

Al

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back