Senior Life Insurance Company in Thomasville

There is "nothing new under the sun" and that's especially true of insurance. We think we are re-inventing the wheel, but we aren't.

There are unethical people in any and every line of work, why would insurance be any different? My wife was in the health field and you'd have to work hard to be any more unethical than many of the doctors we've known. Fake tests... unnecessary tests...doctored charts etc... I'm sure Senior Life has no monopoly on bad agents.:nah:

Listen...I'm just making a statement. And to be honest this whole recording thing being looked at in the "grey" area. Point blank. Every single one of us on here have ***...broke...desperate agents working among us at our present carrier doing illegal and unethical sales practices. That doesn't mean that the carrier is teaching or endorsing it? We all know that. But I just want to throw this out there...

There is another company out there doing telesales in FE called....wait for it...

"Seniorlifetelesales" out of MI.

I thought they were the same SL company and their not. Totally different so I am juuuust asking. Was this recording with some SL agent morons or could this be from this company? Just looking at both sides of the coin.

I know a guy, well not anymore he's in hiding; that owes me $13K! Literally! I'm still paying it off with American Amicable. After I called a bunch of his clients I found out he was telling them that he would pay their first payment if they just signed up. He made up false acct #'s and got adv'd. Now...I'm not saying that AmAm is teaching agents this practice. So I'm wondering why SL and the Powell's are being associated with these 2 losers who are probably out of the business by now? I just had my ear chewed off for 20 mins the other day about one of my past agents where he lied to them and hoped we would draft and adv him when the client has been trying to reach him for weeks!? And I fully trusted this agent! Luckily, I saved the case as if anyone was wondering? LOL

Like I said before...even with background and credit checks. We never know who the crooks are...until we hire them.

Listen...I'm just making a statement. And to be honest this whole recording thing being looked at in the "grey" area. Point blank. Every single one of us on here have ***...broke...desperate agents working among us at our present carrier doing illegal and unethical sales practices. That doesn't mean that the carrier is teaching or endorsing it? We all know that. But I just want to throw this out there...

There is another company out there doing telesales in FE called....wait for it...

"Seniorlifetelesales" out of MI.

I thought they were the same SL company and their not. Totally different so I am juuuust asking. Was this recording with some SL agent morons or could this be from this company? Just looking at both sides of the coin.

I know a guy, well not anymore he's in hiding; that owes me $13K! Literally! I'm still paying it off with American Amicable. After I called a bunch of his clients I found out he was telling them that he would pay their first payment if they just signed up. He made up false acct #'s and got adv'd. Now...I'm not saying that AmAm is teaching agents this practice. So I'm wondering why SL and the Powell's are being associated with these 2 losers who are probably out of the business by now? I just had my ear chewed off for 20 mins the other day about one of my past agents where he lied to them and hoped we would draft and adv him when the client has been trying to reach him for weeks!? And I fully trusted this agent! Luckily, I saved the case as if anyone was wondering? LOL

Like I said before...even with background and credit checks. We never know who the crooks are...until we hire them.

In that case you did know. That guy had vectors before he was hired. He was hired anyway.

A crook is a crook, no matter what his credit score is? I think Bernie Madoff had excellent credit, so did the Enron crew.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think a drug test, is more important than a credit check.

Last edited:
A crook is a crook, no matter what his credit score is? I think Bernie Madoff had excellent credit, so did the Enron crew.
I think a drug test, is more important than a credit check.

Very true!

It takes a lot of money to feed a drug habit, i would guess someone who is disperate for money, is feeding that habid. if IMO's and companies, did drug testing, they would have less problems. TD start telling new agents and old agents you are going to start drug testing, you will weed out the bad ones. (pun intended).

In that case you did know. That guy had vectors before he was hired. He was hired anyway.

Ok. I've read my post 3 times and I still can't figure out what this means? Man, I know I sound like a broken record but JD, buddy, go back again and read the thread of mine you quoted and you'll realize that you're response makes zero sense?

I haven't said anything about hiring someone I knew that had vectors??? Totally confused but I guess it's the best you could come with at an attempt to be "you" in your response.

Thanks for the response though...

I started writing for Sr Life 2 mos. ago doing tele-sales. I also spend right at $600 per week for leads. And I'm HAPPY to spend this much $$ for the leads. Why? Because I can turn that $600 into $2000-$3000 advance comm. about 90% of the time, most of my return within 1 1/2 weeks. I don't know anywhere else I can invest $600 and get back $2k or more in a week and a half. And I get the leads on credit, no upfront outlay of cash.

Okay, this is my first post and it probably will not be my last if its in regards to Senior Life Insurance Company. My first question to Greg is....why are you stating you started with the company 2 months ago from the date you posted this thread (2010), when I saw you writing numbers in 2009 under the weekly Champion's Vision issued out by Mike Harper's office? When I met you in Atlanta in January 2010 during the big manager's meeting (remember the one where everyone got the commission boost because it was determined that Walmart door greeters were making more money than SL agents), you seemed like a real nice person and I enjoyed our brief chat, but there does come a period and time where all the bull**** needs to be cut.

I have a lot to say about Senior Life Insurance Co from my 3 year stay with them as an agent; a TOP producing agent mind you, and how damaging it was to my finances and my family. Stay tuned.

I think Greg just got called out... Let the pissing match begin...:D:D:D

Okay, this is my first post and it probably will not be my last if its in regards to Senior Life Insurance Company. My first question to Greg is....why are you stating you started with the company 2 months ago from the date you posted this thread (2010), when I saw you writing numbers in 2009 under the weekly Champion's Vision issued out by Mike Harper's office? When I met you in Atlanta in January 2010 during the big manager's meeting (remember the one where everyone got the commission boost because it was determined that Walmart door greeters were making more money than SL agents), you seemed like a real nice person and I enjoyed our brief chat, but there does come a period and time where all the bull**** needs to be cut.

I have a lot to say about Senior Life Insurance Co from my 3 year stay with them as an agent; a TOP producing agent mind you, and how damaging it was to my finances and my family. Stay tuned.

In 2009 I was writing biz with Lincoln Heritage as I had not switched to Sr Life yet.

If it was "damaging to your finances and family" why did you continue to do it for 3 years?
I think Greg just got called out... Let the pissing match begin...:D:D:D

No pissing match here. I'm too busy to get involved in some of these elementary school arguments.

Every Company has ex-agents who failed and then blame their failure on that Company. Doesn't matter if it's Sr Life, Lincoln Heritage, Securus, EFES, etc.

Last edited:
Back