Term is Inventory

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
I have gotten a few PMs and Emails asking me about term sales. Read this today - "" "term is inventory!" With a built-in expiration date and strong conversion provisions, writing a term policy today is a great way to fill your pipeline for tomorrow. ""

I got an email from Nick @ ILIAA earlier today inviting me to a webinar on Term Life. The line " With a built-in expiration date" and "writing a term policy today is a great way to fill your pipeline for tomorrow" pretty much sums up my feeling on using term as a sale today with the possibility of another sale tomorrow. That and a referral base. All those 40 year olds have parents and grandparents.

I do not care if I wrote the old term plan or another agent wrote it. I am going to rewrite it or convert it. That built in sticker shock is some powerful motivator.

Last edited:
I have gotten a few PMs and Emails asking me about term sales. Read this today - "" "term is inventory!" With a built-in expiration date and strong conversion provisions, writing a term policy today is a great way to fill your pipeline for tomorrow. ""

I got an email from Nick @ ILIAA earlier today inviting me to a webinar on Term Life. The line " With a built-in expiration date" and "writing a term policy today is a great way to fill your pipeline for tomorrow" pretty much sums up my feeling on using term as a sale today with the possibility of another sale tomorrow. That and a referral base. All those 40 year olds have parents and grandparents.

I do not care if I wrote the old term plan or another agent wrote it. I am going to rewrite it or convert it. That built in sticker shock is some powerful motivator.

Yes and it's the reason to sell term that has good conversion options too.

Where is this article posted?

Where is this article posted?

It was not an article. It was part of an invitation to a we binary Nick @ the ILIAA is putting on. Do not know if it is open to all or I would post the link.

NICK? are you out there?

What is the built in sticker shock ?

When they see the price at the end of the term ?

Yup, I start showing them 5 years out. I am referring writing term I wrote 10,15 and twenty years ago.

That also the conversation privilege aging out is another motivator. It is do it or don't time.

----------

Yes and it's the reason to sell term that has good conversion options too.

Second.

Unfortunately, the options can and do change.

It was not an article. It was part of an invitation to a we binary Nick @ the ILIAA is putting on. Do not know if it is open to all or I would post the link.

NICK? are you out there?

Thanks for posting this!

Rick covered the question about it being open, so I'll add this: we will record the broadcast, so even if you can't make it this Thursday it'll be on the site for later viewing.

Back