Whole Life... Why Not to Love It?

You espouse conventional wisdom because it's all you've learned so far, but remember... conventional wisdom had Columbus sailing off the edge of the earth.

Referring to concepts you aren't fully up to speed on as "gobbledegook :swoon::goofy::swoon::goofy::swoon::goofy:" won't make you right, no matter how many emoticons you use.

Trust me... you will know things a year from now that you don't even know exists today - assuming you have an appropriately open mind.

Last edited:
IMO, Sometimes the informational arguments on here get a little out of hand, but in moments like these its appreciated. Due to the fact a new agent can learn an extreme amount of knowledge and insight from the seasoned vets. Just throwing out a thanks to the guys/gals who take the time to express what they know...

Invest it in blue chip dividend paying stocks, like P&G, etc...you've got a 3+% return each year just from the dividends--regardless of what the market does.

You only need to average another 2% in capital appreciation per year to blow the roof off his WL example.

In reality, you'll average much more than 2% in capital appreciation per year.

All with very little risk.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P&G only had a 2,000% growth over the last 40 years.

Average growth does NOT equal actual growth.

Start there, and you MIGHT get yourself a little education.

$100k x 100% = $200k.

$200k x -50% = $100k

Average return is what? Math says it's 25%. (100% + -50% = 50% / 2 years = 25%)

What was your actual return? 0%.

This is how math can screw you up with your money.

You espouse conventional wisdom because it's all you've learned so far, but remember... conventional wisdom had Columbus sailing off the edge of the earth.

Referring to concepts you aren't fully up to speed on as "gobbledegook :swoon::goofy::swoon::goofy::swoon::goofy:" won't make you right, no matter how many emoticons you use.

Trust me... you will know things a year from now that you don't even know exists today - assuming you have an appropriately open mind.

You might want to try using logical arguments instead of resorting to ad hominem.

You might want to try using logical arguments instead of resorting to ad hominem.
I acquired my first client before you had your first birthday. You wouldn't know logic if it punched you in the mouth.

As Ronald Reagan said to Walter Mondale... "It's not what you don't know that bothers me, it's what you DO know that just ain't so." :D:skeptical::swoon::1wink::no::twitchy::cool:

I acquired my first client before you had your first birthday. You wouldn't know logic if it punched you in the mouth.

As Ronald Reagan said to Walter Mondale... "It's not what you don't know that bothers me, it's what you DO know that just ain't so." :D:skeptical::swoon::1wink::no::twitchy::cool:

thank you for proving my point.

when you can't beat the logic, just attack the messenger.

That's straight out of the liberal playbook.

thank you for proving my point.

when you can't beat the logic, just attack the messenger.

That's straight out of the liberal playbook.
I'm not attacking you. If I were, you would know it. Every time you post in this thread (just like in the Neasham thread) you say - or should I say PROCLAIM things that just aren't true.

I brought up taxes and qualified plans and you summarily dismissed it. I brought up human behavior and you dismissed that as well.

You dismissed some of the other posters as well, like DHK and BNTRS, two of the most intelligent posters on this board.

On top of that, everyone here knows I'm one of the more conservative members, so you blew that call as well.

Obviously I don't have anything I can teach you, so I'll leave you to yourself.

I'm not attacking you. If I were, you would know it. Every time you post in this thread (just like in the Neasham thread) you say - or should I say PROCLAIM things that just aren't true.

I brought up taxes and qualified plans and you summarily dismissed it. I brought up human behavior and you dismissed that as well.

You dismissed some of the other posters as well, like DHK and BNTRS, two of the most intelligent posters on this board.

On top of that, everyone here knows I'm one of the more conservative members, so you blew that call as well.

Obviously I don't have anything I can teach you, so I'll leave you to yourself.

"To each is his own". I personally greatly appreciate what you have to say and TEACH. Chive on Larry, dont let one starve the ones that want and need the info. And insight!

Back