Would You Join World Financial Group?

I know a number of folks that work for (or have in the past) WFG.

They are a multi-level
They push recruiting
They do provide a good amount of training
They provide plenty of rah rah meetings
They push most folks into the same product
They pay good $ if you build a big organization, not nearly if you don't

If this fits what your friend is looking for than its an ok fit for him. Its not that they are a bad company, just not what most professionals are looking for. They tend to recruit newbies to the business, and train them up with their coolaid. (same thing primerica does) One of my good friend was a CEO with them, walked away completely a while back. Cost him alot of renewal $, but he didn't like what they were doing once he got to the top level.

I have not nor would I work for WFG, not what I'm looking for.

I once heard 2 minutes of the WFC pitch and walked out-any company that starts by telling you that the first thing to do is write a policy on yourself that is not commissionable to you but goes to your upline is shady, period.

I'm not sure if they still do that, but many MLM insurance companies do the same thing. I agree, that is crap. They should have you write it on yourself and get paid from it, now you are making $ right out of the gate. Upline is getting an override anyhow.

Have yet to meet anybody from that organization that is even remotely knowledgeable about insurance. Recruiting? understand that pretty well. So I guess as long as they aren't selling to a client....

Big NOPE from me.

I once heard 2 minutes of the WFC pitch and walked out-any company that starts by telling you that the first thing to do is write a policy on yourself that is not commissionable to you but goes to your upline is shady, period.
and their pitch is that you make your money back when your 9 recruit buys from you and your income comes from the 27 that buy from those 9. i went to their rah rah saturday in htown and was totally unimpressed by speakers. the event was a waste of my time. the only saving note was meeting the carrier reps.

Went to 2 of their meetings, horrified at the Rah Rah.
Old presentation slides, poor visuals
Weekly meetings where prospects are brought right to the front row to be questioned by speaker
Lots of pump
Decided against it for the sheer number of cult-ish chants that would certainly turn off any real business person

You can find out information on them just by searching. Search WFG Manuel or something like that. As for the companies who have a MLM structure I look at it as that's just the way they do business.

I once did look into them but a deal breaker for me was they had a limitation on advancement if you did and outside business such as LegalShield. Also it seemed to be series 65 licensed you also had to get the 6 and 63.

Find a agent Manuel online or ask the agent to get you one and make a decision. They do have their main companies but they also have access to many others. Just understand to make big money you will need to sell out to recruiting.

To get a good understanding of what I mean check out this interview with Hector LaMarque at Hector La Marque & Grant Cardone Power Players - Grant Cardone TV

You may have to register but it's free. Hector gets real about the MLM side of the business. Let me say upfront he is with Primerica but his way of approaching the business is universal.

Back