New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

mir·a·cle
premium.gif
(mĭr'ə-kəl) Pronunciation Key
n.
  1. An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God: "Miracles are spontaneous, they cannot be summoned, but come of themselves" (Katherine Anne Porter).
  2. One that excites admiring awe. See Synonyms at wonder.
  3. A miracle play.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin mīrāculum, from mīrārī, to wonder at, from mīrus, wonderful; see smei- in Indo-European roots.]

(Download Now or Buy the Book) The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary - Cite This Source
Miracle
an event in the external world brought about by the immediate agency or the simple volition of God, operating without the use of means capable of being discerned by the senses, and designed to authenticate the divine commission of a religious teacher and the truth of his message (John 2:18; Matt. 12:38). emphasis mine

Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary - Cite This Source
Miracle
an event in the external world brought about by the immediate agency or the simple volition of God, operating without the use of means capable of being discerned by the senses, and designed to authenticate the divine commission of a religious teacher and the truth of his message (John 2:18; Matt. 12:38). emphasis mine
I'm with you Batman (LOL) I hate when anything is called a miracle that doesn't have God's direct signature if you would. We see healing miracles in our town most every day and the doctors are getting blown away. Two Weeks to live and now no sign of cancer and with no treatment? That is a miracle. A child with a broken arm and put in a cast, that was later x-rayed and showed no sign of ever having a broken arm. That's a miracle! Insurance? Maybe they should call it "The Really Cool and Awesome Insurance Company." Or the "It's So Good That I Can't Believe It Is Insurance Company." It appears it is now the, "I Can't Believe They Were Trying to Pass This Off As Insurance Company." I kid.

zero premium life insurance

i suggest seeking to understand first, then to be understood - the concept is SOLI - stranger Owned Life Insurance or some people refer to it as Investor owned life insurance - this product is approved in certain states and have been around for a long time. It is a matter of opinion as to whether it is morally right or wrong. For the individuals that i come across in my area, it is a blessing. There are so many individuals without life insurance in the 65-85 age group that do not have burial insurance and cannot afford it at this age. So what if the investors make money off insuring others - we make money off insuring others when we get commissions off policies. Insurance companies make money - they are not in the business for free and neither are agents - I understand the skepticism because you don't understand the concept - do a search on SOLI and study the history and you may understand it better. $15,000 policy is not that much but could give peace of mind to someone who worries about being buries respectfully - i will market it as a "final expense or burial policy paid in advance just like what funeral homes in my area sell.

zero premium life insurance

i am in GA and maybe can help with information - The group that i signed up with is The Financial Marketplace - the website is www.zeropremiumfinalexpense.com - you can go to this site to sign up and get contracted - there are two parts - part 1 = Contract info to Financial Marketplace for commission payment - must printout and fax in

part 2 = sign up for contract with Miracle Insurance Group (exclusive agent for this product )

There are real people you can talk to - I have known the agents at this group for a long time and was introduced to M A by them. I too was skeptical and did a lot of research because I do not want to get a bad reputation in my town, i don't mess with old folks, and i do not want to go to jail

I called my State Ins. Commissioner office and of course people at lower level do not know anything and will not let you speak with anyone who can give info so they will say it is a scam. The same was true with Medicare - i spent hours on the phone with Medicare trying to convince them that a person enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan was still in medicare - they were telling people who called the 800# that they were not and so were the doctor offices because they are not trained and do not keep up with many changes.

I know these were good zero premium plans but got chargebacks because the doctors, hospitals, and pharmarcies did not administer the program as designed - CMS made the regulations but people down the line was not aware - the local TV channel even reported the plans as "scams" and i lost a round of enrollees right after the report - all because one seniors drugs were not covered on plan he selected and he went to news with story

As far as recruiting, this is not a MLM - the person recruiting the agent has to work for the $25 override - they must be responsible for the verifications calls on each client the agent enrols. This is open to anyone who wants to recruit. Some agents are better in the field and making personal sales - others make their money by recruiting and working behind the scene - I do both. Had surgery on my foot so i am doing more recruiting than selling right now.

My name is Dallas Anderson - I decided to go ahead and sign up and participate in the conference call everyday for updates and info - you can ask questions, express concerns and even call the person leading the call - Derrold Nash. The worst that can happen is that after the details of the underwriting company and material is available, I can then make a choice as whether or not i want to sign up anyone. If i chose not to, i will just cancel my contract.

If after reviewing all of the information and getting the ok from the ins,. comm office, then I can start selling immediately. I did not want to take the chance of waiting and then find out it is legit and thousands of agents are trying to get contracted at the same time - it could take weeks or months to get contracted - by that time the market will be saturated

My advice is for those who think they will sell the product if it is legit to sign up under me (dallas anderson) and be ready when the door open.

Those who believe in their spirit that this is wrong or feel that it is a scam, i suggest that you move on to another product that you feel comfortable with - there are so many agents signed up so far that they are not recruiting because they are short of agents - just listen in on the call - there were about 70 on the line today
P.S. the states that can sell are GA, SC, NC, VT, PA, TX, and CA and FL and VA by mid-May

You can recruit in any state and get overrides - hope this helps - I can be reached at email : [email protected] or 1-800-651-4138. The conference call # is 1-605-772-3792 and code is 3252242 at 11 a.m. EST daily - I say sign up now and decide when you get all the information whether or not you will sell the product - don't make a decision without the facts -
S

i agree - i believe the ins. comm or who ever approves products should make a statement on the website and it will put this to rest for agents - but of course if this is in the negotiating stages they probably do not know about the product.

"My advice is for those who think they will sell the product if it is legit to sign up under me (dallas anderson) and be ready when the door open."

My advice to those who think they will sell the product is to STAY AWAY from Mr. Anderson until you know EVERYTHING about the product in detail. Not bits and pieces and not from posters who used their first four posts to recruit.

WOOF WOOF. Beware of a dog with fleas. Stay away. Stay far away.

Back