Acsia/ Ltc Global

If you know how many companies there are in the U.S in EVERY industry combined, then making it into the Inc. 5000 list overall is a great accomplishment, not to mention 4 times in a row...

If you are a top producer, just take a minute and see with LTC Financial Partners can do for your business. The training, leads and backroom support is the best out there.

"If you are a top producer, just take a minute and see with LTC Financial Partners can do for your business. The training, leads and backroom support is the best out there".

I'm just curious as to what you're basing your statements on? Have you worked as an independent agent in the past? Have you worked as a captive agent in the past?

Have you purchased your own leads in the past and if so, why are the leads from LTCFP better?

How much of your commission (1st year & renewals) are you giving up in order to be a "partner"? Might it be better to be on your own, pay for your own leads and not give up 1/3 rd of your comp?

Have you had experience with other organization's back-room support and if so, why is LTCFP's so much better?
How do you know that LTCFP's training is "the best out there"? What other training are you comparing it to?

I'm assuming that you've had many years of experience specializing in LTCi and therefore have first hand knowledge to make the statements you're making.

Oh, one more thing......
Genworth will be the #1 producer of LTCi on the planet in 2011. How many apps have you submitted to LTCFP with Genworth over the past 12 months? And, if it's less than 1, why might that be?

BTW, might the reason for your solicitation on the forum be for recruitment purposes? As in, "you get me to join and I'm now under your leadersip and you get an override on my business?"

Just asking.....................

Sounds like you would like to talk to our recruiting team. There is a phone number at the bottom of that page that you can call. They would love to answer all your questions. Thanks for your interest!

Sounds like you would like to talk to our recruiting team. There is a phone number at the bottom of that page that you can call. They would love to answer all your questions. Thanks for your interest!

The idea is to contribute something of value. You offered vague information with nothing to back it up.

Last edited:
"Sounds like you would like to talk to our recruiting team. There is a phone number at the bottom of that page that you can call. They would love to answer all your questions. Thanks for your interest!"

Actually, I have no interest in talking to your recruiting team.

Sorry, my mistake, I incorrectly assumed that you were knowlegable enough to supply the answers to my questions.

After all, you are a PARTNER in LTCFP and I thought that as a Partner in a business, you'd be able to supply answers to some basic questions.

Guess not..................

Care to share the details of the internet leads right here?

Costs, contracting, etc.?

There is no magic to this. I generate exclusive internet leads nationwide. The cost for me to generate a real time lead is typically $40.00 a lead. I then follow up on the leads and write business.

I am not a lead vendor. Every now and then I forward the leads to other agents. Just depends on what the agent is looking for.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"good job, Arthur"...............

Thank you Scott.

I knew you'd reply because I'm well aware that the majority of your business is done with internet leads. Keep in mind that your are NOT a typical agent who works alone and you probably have much deeper pockets than the average agent out there.

But, just maybe I can save some agents a whole lot of money by telling them what the real internet lead world is all about. And, if at the end of this post there are agents who doubt me, by all means, let them get involved and find out for themselves.

I spent 3-4 years with internet leads. I did not give up my other marketing methods, I just added interrnet leads to my mix and 4 years has taught me one thing:
As a general rule, internet leads suck!

Whether leads are exclusive or shared, most of the calls you make are never returned or the typical response is "LTCi? No, I have no interest." or "I was looking for health insurance".
Let's not count those who already need help with 3 ADLs and was hoping there was a way to get a policy.

After 10 phone calls, you're lucky if you can have one legitimate conversation lasting more than 30 seconds.

Exclusive leads (and there are only a small number of vendors that offer them) are expensive ($50 average) and you can blow through $500 very quickly without even having a viable phone conversation.

Shared leads are even worse. They run from $12-$25 and according to the contract that has to be signed, are limited to no more than 3 agents in your area. The facts are, the company limits the lead to as many agents that are contracted in your area. I've called leads immediately after it was sent to me and I constantly heard "You're the 10th agent that's called".

I personally know someone who worked for a large internet lead provider and confirmed everything I'm saying. I also have a number of agent-friends who have used these leads and experienced the same process that I have.

Let's not even talk about the companies out there that are complete scams and will look for big up-front dollars/fees for promises that are absolutely bogus.

Now personally, I never lost money on these leads. I was always able to do enough business in order to recoop my lead expense and then some. But, at the end of the day, I was spending too much time making phone calls to people who had no desire to speak with me and decided that my marketing money could be put to better use.

Yes Scott, I know.... you think internet leads are great and maybe for you they are. But, 98% of the agents who try to make a living using these leads will fail. Just like the 98% of agents that enter the LTC business will fail and not be there 12 months down the road.

You Scott, are one of the 2%.

Your thoughts, Jack?

Well, my personal thoughts are that shared internet leads used to be great until about 2007 or 2008. I noticed a significant change about 3 years ago. Maybe it is recession related; maybe the competition increased. Maybe the vendors got squeezed and began overselling the leads or using different methods. Either way, I cancelled all of my internet lead purchase accounts to focus on generating my own leads.

My best advice to anyone is to try to develop centers of influence that can refer you LTC business. Sure you can grind out a living selling internet leads, but the bottom line is that there are very few companies selling LTC...GENW, JH, MM, MO, PRU, TRANS. If 3-4 agents are all calling the same lead, and all 3 agents can offer the same companies at the same price it can be a challenge...especially for a new agent that is competing against an experienced professional.

Today, with targeting investment advisers as centers of influence I would recommend that a new agent targets homeowners, zip codes, ages, income and elects a direct mail campaign. The leads will cost about $40-$50 a lead, but the lead will be targeted to the neighborhood the agent wishes to prospect.

Last edited:
There is no magic to this. I generate exclusive internet leads nationwide. The cost for me to generate a real time lead is typically $40.00 a lead. I then follow up on the leads and write business.

I am not a lead vendor. Every now and then I forward the leads to other agents. Just depends on what the agent is looking for.

You must have a busy schedule, you responded 2 months later to questions.

1. Are you an FMO?

2. What is the requirement to have a lead "forwarded" to an agent?

Last edited:
At our company we place filters on all our internet leads to ensure quality.

Mainly age, e-mail and phone pinging to verify contact info.

However, the best conversion results come from just calling the lead immediately, within the first 5 minutes. AND consistently following up if you didn't reach a real person about 5 times.

You must have a busy schedule, you responded 2 months later to questions.

1. Are you an FMO?

2. What is the requirement to have a lead "forwarded" to an agent?

Dear CALTC agent,

I am not sure if your comment above is a thinly veiled jab at me or not?? However, I do not check forum message boards regularly. I apologize if you were waiting 2 months to have a question answered.

I have a toll free number for anyone that needs a question answered. 800-891-5824.

I have no requirements per se to forward leads to other agents.

I would, however, need to have my costs of producing the exclusive real time leads covered by the agent I choose to forward the leads to.

Each agent has unique needs, and I make decisions on a case-by-case basis.

The exclusive leads I produce are very good targeted leads. They are a lot better than the junk that the internet vendors sell as shared leads. They work best for agents that have the ability to work multiple States. If agents are looking just for leads in Omaha, NE for instance, then I probably can't help.

Someone like Scott, for instance, would do extremely well with my leads. (Sorry about the TB Bucs yesterday, Scott.---bad spot for them---off 2 big home games, short week, traveling west)

Back