Acsia/ Ltc Global

Dear CALTC agent,

I am not sure if your comment above is a thinly veiled jab at me or not?? However, I do not check forum message boards regularly. I apologize if you were waiting 2 months to have a question answered.

I have a toll free number for anyone that needs a question answered. 800-891-5824.

I have no requirements per se to forward leads to other agents.

I would, however, need to have my costs of producing the exclusive real time leads covered by the agent I choose to forward the leads to.

Each agent has unique needs, and I make decisions on a case-by-case basis.

The exclusive leads I produce are very good targeted leads. They are a lot better than the junk that the internet vendors sell as shared leads. They work best for agents that have the ability to work multiple States. If agents are looking just for leads in Omaha, NE for instance, then I probably can't help.

Someone like Scott, for instance, would do extremely well with my leads. (Sorry about the TB Bucs yesterday, Scott.---bad spot for them---off 2 big home games, short week, traveling west)

I thought it was an observation.

Lets not "thinly veil" anything then.

Would an agent need to be contracted with you to get leads?

Last edited:
I thought it was an observation.

Lets not "thinly veil" anything then.

Would an agent need to be contracted with you to get leads?

No, an agent would not necessarily need to be contracted with me; But an agent has to offer me something. I am not in the lead selling business.

CALTC agent, I sure hope you are not scared of the telephone with the internet leads you get. I offered you a toll free number to call, but you still insist on submitting questions in a forum.

I get paid on writing business, not writing posts. If your comp plan works differently, please let me know.

I am going back to writing business.

No, an agent would not necessarily need to be contracted with me; But an agent has to offer me something. I am not in the lead selling business.

CALTC agent, I sure hope you are not scared of the telephone with the internet leads you get. I offered you a toll free number to call, but you still insist on submitting questions in a forum.

I get paid on writing business, not writing posts. If your comp plan works differently, please let me know.

I am going back to writing business.

I hope your not afraid to talk on the forum for everyone to see?

Based on your answers, it appears you prefer others to not hear your answers. I prefer an open forum. I can be really difficult on the phone when my BS alarm goes off. I Prefer to save you.

If you are not a lead vendor and don't want my contract, what do I have to "offer" you?

Feel free to e-mail me if you prefer that. If it makes sense to proceed, I will be more than happy to talk on phone. If we talk on phone it still takes time. Forum/e-mail is quicker to pre-screen.

Last edited:
I hope your not afraid to talk on the forum for everyone to see?

Based on your answers, it appears you prefer others to not hear your answers. I prefer an open forum. I can be really difficult on the phone when my BS alarm goes off. I Prefer to save you.

If you are not a lead vendor and don't want my contract, what do I have to "offer" you?

Feel free to e-mail me if you prefer that. If it makes sense to proceed, I will be more than happy to talk on phone. If we talk on phone it still takes time. Forum/e-mail is quicker to pre-screen.

What I stated was I am too busy to spend time on a forum.

With all due respect there is a reason that I only have 2 dozen posts. Chat rooms are not my bag. Chat rooms distract me from my actual business I need to focus on.

I have had some agents receive exclusive leads from me and offer to code me in for a percentage on any business they write from the leads; I have had other agents contract with me. Like I said, every case is unique. Some agents are not in a position to move contracts; others are. Some agents have the ability to write a lot of business; others do not. Either way, I have been contacted by agents that are looking for help in growing their LTC business and I do my best to try to help them in any way I can.

Hope this helps you.

What I stated was I am too busy to spend time on a forum.

With all due respect there is a reason that I only have 2 dozen posts. Chat rooms are not my bag. Chat rooms distract me from my actual business I need to focus on.

I have had some agents receive exclusive leads from me and offer to code me in for a percentage on any business they write from the leads; I have had other agents contract with me. Like I said, every case is unique. Some agents are not in a position to move contracts; others are. Some agents have the ability to write a lot of business; others do not. Either way, I have been contacted by agents that are looking for help in growing their LTC business and I do my best to try to help them in any way I can.

Hope this helps you.

Yes, this is much more helpful. You might even enjoy being strightforward at some point.

Last edited:
Yes, this is much more helpful. You might even enjoy being strightforward at some point.

Oh, I believe I was very straightforward. As I said from the beginning, I really have no requirements to forward leads to agents. Just need to have my $40 covered at a minimum, and I need to like the agent that I am helping.

Unfortunately, your cynicism precluded your ability to digest a straightforward answer.

You might enjoy relaxing a little bit. Don't be so uptight.

"What I stated was I am too busy to spend time on a forum"

But you are spending time on the forum. How do you explain that?

Back