LifeSecure Group LTC

Drats, the only thing I can say now is that you spelled it wrong. Spells: chauvinistic. Otherwise, correct - [outrage]what a bunch chauvinist pigs![/outrage]

----------

That's a great contract, Jack. What do the parasites get?

Mass Mutual pays me the lowest compensation by far, yet I still will recommend it today more than any other policy. I want my clients to get the best.

Mass Mutual General Agent makes 100% fyc, 12% years 2-10, and 2% years 11 plus.

I guess it is good to be the General Agent.

Last edited:
I get zero support. Zero leads. Nothing. I do all of my own work. As I mentioned above, Mass Mutual pays me the least and I will write it the most. I am ok with the trade off. My clients win.
I understand well what Mutual got to offer for clients. That was not the reason for my prompt. You get no support and no leads and you're ok with getting what you get. On the same breath you rip into any agency here which provides leads and support and pays more. Where is the consistency and logic?
* Nowhere to be found * and that was the sole reason for my posts on this forum in the first place.

I understand well what Mutual got to offer for clients.

Since we are correcting, this is poor english.

On the same breath you rip into any agency here which provides leads and support and pays more. Where is the consistency and logic?

The logic is that with other companies, they go 75%+. Not even talking about a heaped contract.

Why in the world would you not offer Mass when health dictates such ?

I understand well what Mutual got to offer for clients. That was not the reason for my prompt. You get no support and no leads and you're ok with getting what you get. On the same breath you rip into any agency here which provides leads and support and pays more. Where is the consistency and logic?
* Nowhere to be found * and that was the sole reason for my posts on this forum in the first place.

I choose to make less out of the courtesy for my clients getting Mass Mutual.

I would never accept this contract in a million years from any company LTCFP pushes.

Also, I self-generated 35 leads since yesterday morning. (No wiki spam either). LTCFP takes the lion's share of the compensation and tries to insinuate to agents that it is hard to get leads. My point then was it is not hard to self-generate and that a lead is not worth the amount of compensation being sacrificed.

Make sense?

I would never accept this contract in a million years from any company LTCFP pushes.
What if it is not LTCFP? What if this is (now former) Genworth? LTGA? MasterCare? Would it make it better somehow?

Also, I self-generated 35 leads since yesterday morning.
with no costs, right? Why don't you sell your leads to one of these agencies? If you generate around 1,000 leads per month, which are worth what... $7k if these are any good? Since it takes you no effort, just retire - live off the renewals + 7k/month in leads income. If you can generate 2,000 leads (which is also easy and costs nothing, right?) - that's 14k/month. No clients to see, no policies to write, no underwriting, no placement, no work to do.... sounds like a good business plan to me. I will even partner with you, taking care of the gritty details.

LTCFP takes the lion's share of the compensation and tries to insinuate to agents that it is hard to get leads.
How about other agencies? Of course the GA that parted you with 50% FYC is doing SO much better.

with no costs, right? Why don't you sell your leads to one of these agencies? If you generate around 1,000 leads per month, which are worth what... $7k if these are any good? .

There were no costs. It was an unusual 2 days though. Not usually like this, but I tried something that worked.

And why would any producer sell leads anyway?
$7000 in lead income? You can make 5-10x more just by picking up the phone and saying hello.

There were no costs. It was an unusual 2 days though. Not usually like this, but I tried something that worked.

And why would any producer sell leads anyway?
$7000 in lead income? You can make 5-10x more just by picking up the phone and saying hello.
Right, but why would you bother? You got nothing better to do with your time? Or, perhaps you will tell me that all you need to sell your magic leads is pick up the phone, one call close - 100% placement rate right?, no NTOs - whoa..... thats 35 x 2k (on average) = 70k, even all being MassMu - 35k FYC....
And to think all these fools are trying to generate some pitiful leads, have lead conversion issues....

----------

Ok, so let's say on a normal day you get 20 leads. Say you get 6:1 conversion - thats 6k in premium, at 60% placement rate 3.6k placed, 1.8k FYC in just one day. Suppose you only do it 20 work days a month. Your income thus is 36k/month (let's take 30k even to account for vacations) or 360k / year.
If you can generate free 5000 leads per month and sell them that's 420k / year with no additional work. Doesn't that sound much better?

Right, but why would you bother? You got nothing better to do with your time? Or, perhaps you will tell me that all you need to sell your magic leads is pick up the phone, one call close - 100% placement rate right?, no NTOs - whoa..... thats 35 x 2k (on average) = 70k, even all being MassMu - 35k FYC....
And to think all these fools are trying to generate some pitiful leads, have lead conversion issues....

I do not have not takens. I do receive health declines though. My business model is probably different than your agents. I do not make any presentations ever. I do not "sell" or "close" anyone. People call me. My phone rings constantly. They tell me their concerns, what they want to accomplish. They ask me questions, request quotes, seek advice, etc. I provide them what they are seeking. If they want to apply for coverage with me, they ask me. If they want to apply for coverage with their local adviser, they can do that too. Doesn't bother me. I will just tell them what policies to consider, and I only complete applications when I am asked to. I get a lot of inquiries from people that are just researching what their financial adviser is showing them. So, I help them out with no obligations. It's a lot of work, but I get hired a lot so I am lucky.

----------

----------

Ok, so let's say on a normal day you get 20 leads. ?

I do not get 20 leads on a normal day. Got 18 today, it was abnormal. Got 16 yesterday. It was abnormal. I did something different yesterday which I do not do often.

2-5 per day is about normal. I try to keep volume down really. I do not want the days of 2012 to return.

Back