Montana 2014 Premium Averages Revealed.

The premiums are so low in fact, somebody couldn't afford to pay a bill. That page no longer exists. Wonder why?

They still have references to it on the site, just when you click on them it says page not found.

Dan

The premiums are so low in fact, somebody couldn't afford to pay a bill. That page no longer exists. Wonder why?

They still have references to it on the site, just when you click on them it says page not found.

Dan

That's AMAZING. The story is listed right at the top of Google Search results by searching with the terms Montana Exchange. The page/story was active at 9:00pm..now at 9:58pm it's been taken down. Must have been the $641 price for a 55 year old that caused the state insurance commissioner to have the page yanked. Wasn't supposed to be leaked, apparently.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chumps, I can't find the premiums in the link you posted. The Billings Gazette article that was taken down in a hurry tonight showed some sample premiums.
-ac

Last edited:
correct me if I am wrong however first post link states that younger people would pay less then older people............?

I thought ObamaCrap was community rated not age rated....?

:D

Nice to see the page is back.

To say the premiums are less than they would have been without Obamacare, how do they come up with that? I'm sure they did some voodoo math, basically using the MLR to figure what the plan would have been without the MLR restrictions to what the plan is as submitted.

This does not mean they cost less, since the plan structure is different.

Dan

Back