Nevada Health Link - Can You Login As a Broker Yet?

justina

Upon completion of the training course and signing of the privacy, security and operational agreements for Nevada Health Link, brokers and agents will be issued a login ID and password for the web portal. At this point, brokers and agents are appointed with Nevada Health Link and may enroll consumers in QHPs.

Anyone get their logins yet?

Nope. Can't do much yet. No log in code yet. In the email I received, it said to use the consumer's account to apply and enter your NPN. I had trouble with that as well today. I was plugging in my assistant's information and it got stuck on the address. We tried everything! Nothing worked. I'm going to give it a few more days before trying it on a real live client.
Good Luck!

You should receive an email to set up your account today (tomorrow at the latest). I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Thanks, John! I'm not freaking out, we have plenty of time. I'm encouraging my clients and prospects to wait a little while, so the bugs can be cleaned up first. It will make everyone's life easier.

Got an update on the listserv yesterday that said we should be good to go after a patch last night. Still no logins.

----------

From Nevada Health Link today via their listserv:

To begin, Nevada Health Link sincerely appreciates all of the continued interest by brokers and agents in setting up their accounts to start enrolling people in health insurance. We have received hundreds of phone calls and emails requesting the secret code. Please rest assured that we have no master plan to provide codes first to the most vocal and determined brokers and agents. We will be sending them out to everyone that has been appointed by Nevada Health Link when the broker portal is available.

Update
There is a web portal build planned for tonight that will include the broker dashboard fix. Once the build is complete late tonight, we will test the new build to ensure the portal is working appropriately. Once the build is in and confirmed, we will email all brokers and agents with their secret code and a letter of instructions to access the portal.

Please note, this is a manual process so emails will start coming out over the weekend once the testing is complete.

Once you are successfully in the system, we will need you to update your portal account contact information for it to display properly on the broker look-up tool.

Again, we promise to send out an announcement when the broker portal is available. Once that announcement is made, if you still don’t have your secret code, then please contact us so we can fix the problem.

Sincerely,

Brokers & Agents Team

All-

Before we send out the codes to allow brokers to sign in, we want to make sure the "act on behalf of" functionality is working. This has required significantly more testing than we originally anticipated. Our developers have been working through the weekend to push it out on our Sunday night build- which would mean that Nevada's brokers should be able to login on Monday afternoon. As with other aspects of this project, its complexity often results in unexpected delays... But this is our latest best guess on the schedule.

We realize this is frustrating. Fortunately, there are still 70 days until December 15. With 1,650 brokers intending to sell through Nevada Health Link, you guys are our best hope for meeting our enrollment targets... Stay with us...

Latest from yesterday around 5p:

Dear Brokers and Agents,

Thank you for your patience with our system since our launch on October 1, 2013. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the multiple emails and promises of secret codes arriving on a nightly basis. We have encountered a technical setback with the creation of Broker/Agent/EEF accounts and the functionality that will allow you to enroll an individual through your account.

Please note that Brokers/Agents/EEFs will not be able to enroll individuals through their Broker/Agent/EEF account until this technical issue is resolved.

Our team is working diligently to resolve defects with Broker/Agent/EEF accounts. We will update you as soon as the account functionality is working as explained in the training class you attended.

Again, Nevada Health Link sincerely apologizes for all of the inconvenience that this has. Please stand by us through this implementation. We will provide daily updates to keep you all in the loop.

Sincerely,

Brokers & Agents Team

I guess I would be less worried if we didn't have nearly a hundred people ready to enroll.

Back