Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Reply to E&S Carriers Commissions     
Old 08-22-2017, 11:55 PM   #11
Super Genius

State: dahonored1 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
E&S Carriers Commissions dahonored1 is the thread starter for: E&S Carriers Commissions

Originally Posted by robtmccarthy View Post
If your still looking for a wholesaler to play ball I can recommend a few New York MGa's that will step up the commish
send em my wayyy
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to E&S Carriers Commissions
Old 09-13-2017, 11:43 AM   #12

State: Robbiemc is an Insurance Agent from
E&S Carriers Commissions Re: E&S Carriers Commissions
I am a west coast wholesaler. We negotiate commissions all the time. Unless it is WC or Commercial Auto, you should be able to negotiate up to 15% on GL and commercial property. You can also negotiate broker fees.

Good luck.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:14 AM   #13
Super Genius
BADTROUT on E&S Carriers Commissions

State: BADTROUT is an Insurance Agent from Colorado
E&S Carriers Commissions Re: E&S Carriers Commissions
I will negotiate increased commission for you for 25% of the difference between 10% and whatever I find you...

No, but seriously... tell them you have choices, ask what the highest commission they will pay at no increased premium... see what they offer... Also separately ask for a negotiated override for sending them 1mm written premium annually... you would be surprised at the flexibility you'll encounter depending if they are rebrokering it, sending to the carrier, or writing in house as a program.
Reply to E&S Carriers Commissions 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum