Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Reply to GA P&C Test Needing help     
Old 08-29-2017, 10:32 AM   #1
Guru
dandan on GA P&C Test Needing help

State: dandan is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
GA P&C Test Needing help GA P&C Test Needing help
I have a good friend taking the P&C test in Georgia, he of course did the 40 hr course, but is stressing out over the test, are the computer tests the best help for the test?

anybody take and pass the test lately?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to GA P&C Test Needing help
Old 08-31-2017, 07:46 AM   #2
Expert

State: abkclauren is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
GA P&C Test Needing help
Originally Posted by dandan View Post
I have a good friend taking the P&C test in Georgia, he of course did the 40 hr course, but is stressing out over the test, are the computer tests the best help for the test?

anybody take and pass the test lately?
I'm in GA. It's been a few years since mine but i was extremely nervous about mine. I put it off for months and took any and every practice test i could find to the point of almost overdoing it. And i focused and worried about things that weren't screen on there like commercial auto symbols lol Several questions are repeat questions but worded differently yet yield the same answer. Tell him to make sure he knows the GA SPECIFIC law backwards and forwards i am pretty sure that you cannot miss any of those. If he knows his stuff and passed his prelicensing course I'm sure he will do fine.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:55 AM   #3
Guru
dandan on GA P&C Test Needing help

State: dandan is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
GA P&C Test Needing help Re: GA P&C Test Needing help dandan is the thread starter for: GA P&C Test Needing help

Thank you, I will tell him to review GA specific law, he is pretty sharp so I am sure he will do well, but it is intimidating.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:22 PM   #4
Guru

State: PhilL is an Insurance Agent from Florida
GA P&C Test Needing help Re: GA P&C Test Needing help
If there is any relation to the Florida exam questions, a lot of them related to ethics and adherence to State regulations. I was surprised.
I have been told that most of the Insurance Commissioners in the respective States, borrow formats from one another.

Phil Tuccy
http://www.insurancegroupconsulting.com/
Always providing free services to agts seeking Networks, Groups & Alliances
Reply to GA P&C Test Needing help 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum