Popular Producer Schools' You Have Attended

Benm1999

Hello everyone, I am new to this site as well as new to the Insurance business all together. I am 24 years old and I actually just signed my first B.O.P. yesterday. I was wanting to start a thread about producer schools for anyone who ever plans on attending them or plans on sending a new hire to one. I recently just got back from a very well known school called "National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research." The course lasted two weeks and ended up costing close to $8,000 when you add up gas, hotel, food, and whatever else you plan on doing while there. I learned alot while there yet I just really did not feel that bieng there for two weeks was neccissary. I am a P&C guy and that is what the course was intended for, yet I just dont think a person can retain $8,000 worth of knowledge in 2 weeks. I felt it was a bit un-orginized but they did have some really good teachers. I did get alot out of the course and I am not trying to just knock thier program. Had I lived near where the course was taking place then it would have only cost around $2,000 and I deffinatly think it was worth that. If any one else has any producer school stories I think it could be good for someone considering which one to go to. Thanks and happy selling:biggrin:

I would expect a lot for $8,000 but would probably never spend that much on a 2week course.

Back