Pennsylvania Health Insurance Exchange

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
The Pennsylvania Health Insurance Exchange will start taking Open Enrollment applications in October for January 2014 effective dates.

Additional specific information can be found on the website here.

Also, this thread will be updated regularly to bring you the latest information and a few bad jokes.

Last edited:
The Pennsylvania Health Insurance Exchange will start taking Open Enrollment applications in October for January 2014 effective dates.

Also, this thread will be updated regularly to being you the latest information and a few bad jokes.

And updated sports information, as well as important data about groats disease.

Actually, Chumps, I rely on you for my information about groats disease since I can't find much on the internet about it. I'm becoming immunized to avoid it, and, like Angelina Jolie, I will consider cutting off a body part if it means I won't get it. Thanks for all you do to keep this dreaded disease from our communities. hehehe:D

Last edited:

Also, this thread will be updated regularly to bring you the latest information and a few bad jokes.

Had someone ask me about health insurance, I am licensed in PA but don't do it. The couple is self employed small business, their kids is on the chip program and wants to know about health insurance for them. Got any suggestions? Wait for the exchange or get them something now. Need a good referral to give them. One that won't try to go after other lines of insurance with them.

Any small or large business business is best handled by an experienced broker that specifically specializes in that niche.

Joe Copson would be a good resource at 888 620 8988.

Disclaimer: I am receiving no reimbursement for this plug although Joe and I have worked together in the past on business and may work together again later this year. He also once killed a mountain lion with his bare hands.

Back