$0 Copay on Generics (PDP) for 2015

Welcare offers online enrollment, SS and Humana both have email options. And I am sure others do as well. Yeah, it's not a ton of money but you are helping your client anyway. Might was well get paid. It adds up. It really doesn't take the long.

Yeah, I guess you are right though, if I have to wait three months to get paid it's not worth it. I would rather not get paid at all.

Alot of my clients aren't computer literate so sending them an email or link is not going to help. More and more are going online though than before

By the way I heard the Wellcare classic still has a 0 copay on the tier 1's without the $320 deductible, it still has the increased premium though. I'm anxious to see the plans on Medicare's website on Wednesday

Last edited:
On 10-1-14 they'll list the benefits. That link just shows premium and deductibles which is helpful but I wanted to know about copays as well

Last edited:
On 10-1-14 they'll list the benefits. That link just shows premium and deductibles which is helpful but I wanted to know about copays as well

Well Oct 1 is right around the corner. Did you sneak in your parents closet and shake the packages before Christmas?

Hell yes, I even used a steamer to loosen up the tape and look inside.... But then again CMS wasn't inforcing those rules!

Alot
By the way I heard the Wellcare classic still has a 0 copay on the tier 1's without the $320 deductible, it still has the increased premium though.

Are you sure about that? From what I have seen, Classic now has a $320 deductible. I haven't seen the summary or EOC which will show detail.

My clients are all getting their 2015 info and one client called me and said she read in the booklet that tier 1's would still have the $0 copay without having to meet deductible. I hadn't heard that either but I don't have the info. I told her I'd know better on Wednesday and would call her back. She's pretty sharp so I'm thinking she might be right. We shall see on Wednesday

Can't remember exactly but i think they use a 5 tier formulary.
Tier 1 $0 copay and tier 2 generics have a deductible. But I could be completely off

It's so annoying they don't want to give us this info but send it out to our clients a week early and have them call and ask us questions. I've had quite a few different carriers send the info a week early and I cannot respond. OK, we can't talk to them until Oct 1st about the plans but your not going to give us the info until Oct 1st

Last edited:
Back