Advertising on Pharmacy Bags

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Anyone had luck with this? Approached earlier by a rep for Medibag. Want's $297 for imprint on 24,000 bags. Says the bags are distributed over 10 months or so.

Has anyone done this? Successful or no?

guy that does pharmacy bags tried to get me to do wine bags... told him i would be interested in pharmacy, but not wine, as my gf would end up bringing 1% of the wine bags home

i have to think it would work, and if it doesn't, at least it's only 300 bucks... i've spent ad money in worse ways

let us know if you try it out

Anyone had luck with this? Approached earlier by a rep for Medibag. Want's $297 for imprint on 24,000 bags. Says the bags are distributed over 10 months or so.

Has anyone done this? Successful or no?

Sounds like a great way to advertise if marketing to seniors.

I knew it sounded familiar but wasn't sure if this was just an idea or someone had actually tried it.

guy that does pharmacy bags tried to get me to do wine bags... told him i would be interested in pharmacy, but not wine, as my gf would end up bringing 1% of the wine bags home

i have to think it would work, and if it doesn't, at least it's only 300 bucks... i've spent ad money in worse ways

let us know if you try it out

I tried this years ago. Got zip.

Now the wine bags.......... I have brought home a couple of those...:swoon:

I tried this years ago. Got zip.

What were you peddling and how did the ad read?

Got a bit more info.

They do the art work. You are "exclusive". There will be other ads but if I do it I will be the only agent.

24,000 eyeballs over the next 10 months or so should generate something (at least that is my hope).

I am seriously considering this unless someone talks me out of it.

Of course that means $300 less to spend on wine next month . . .

What were you peddling and how did the ad read?

Got a bit more info.

They do the art work. You are "exclusive". There will be other ads but if I do it I will be the only agent.

24,000 eyeballs over the next 10 months or so should generate something (at least that is my hope).

Of course that means $300 less to spend on wine next month . . .

This was probably around ten years ago. At Walgreen's and Von's pharmacy. I was the only insurance guy. I forget the copy. If it had a product it would have been FE. Thinking back, I may have gotten one case off of it.

For only $300 for 240,000 looks (24,000x10) I would try it again, If I did Health or Medsups. Maybe FE. Especially if I was going to do a mail drop, knocks or calls in the same area.

The Wine bags: I would put an add for $1,000,000.00 term policy on that. Or Pipe/Cigar non smoker rates.

Lee

If you don't do it, you will always wonder what the results would have been. I can see you one day now on your death bed whining about how you wished you would of done those pharmacy bags just like me when I saw that sign "man blowing donkeys" and I never stopped to see what it was all about.

If I had your money I would burn mine. What's $300 bucks? Worst case you can write it off on your taxes.

Back