AEP Commission - Still Waiting

Piece Of The Pie

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am still waiting on AEP commissions from Phoenix Health Plans in Arizona.
Very frustrating hearing the same BS from them and my upline, Western Asset Protection.
Can someone give me an organization/agency I can file a formal complaint.
Would it be CMS? BBB? Dept of Insurance?
Thanks,

AZ DOL might be another outlet. Not sure if they have governance over IC's or not but they generally don't take kindly when an employer (in this case contractor) doesn't pay the workers.

I'm still waiting to be paid on some MA's and Supps from Highmark BS here in my state from AEP. Several of my policies they claimed they never received. In the past two months I am starting to slowly get small deposits.

I'm not bothering with them any longer unless someone BEGS for one of the Blues (there is another in that same area), but I'll do my certification yearly for the renewals. I was warned about them, refused to listen and learned my lesson.

I've been in the Medicare business since 1989, and I have had the opportunity to work with several marketing organizations all of the country. Before you throw WAP under the bus, I would suggest you're not getting BS from them. They're caught in the middle of an unfortunate situation.

I'm speaking from experience, we are PHP's top producing agency and WAP is one of the fairest FMO's you will find.

P.S. Obviously we are waiting on renewals as well.

I've been in the Medicare business since 1989, and I have had the opportunity to work with several marketing organizations all of the country. Before you throw WAP under the bus, I would suggest you're not getting BS from them. They're caught in the middle of an unfortunate situation.

I'm speaking from experience, we are PHP's top producing agency and WAP is one of the fairest FMO's you will find.

P.S. Obviously we are waiting on renewals as well.

You didn't read my post... I am most certainly hearing the same BS from them and my upline, Western Asset Protection. The same BS is "we are looking into it, we will have an answer soon". Along with other BS excuses. Days and weeks go by with no answers or updates. I have been paid on zero AEP business.
Yes, they may be in the middle of an unfortunate situation, but the BS is real.

You didn't read my post... I am most certainly hearing the same BS from them and my upline, Western Asset Protection. The same BS is "we are looking into it, we will have an answer soon". Along with other BS excuses. Days and weeks go by with no answers or updates. I have been paid on zero AEP business.
Yes, they may be in the middle of an unfortunate situation, but the BS is real.

Did you assign your commissions....

I'm not going to disagree with you about the BS being real. We struggle to get timely answers from the leadership at PHP. This has been an ongoing issue for some time. I will come back with a post if I hear any news....you do the same.

Did you assign your commissions....

No, I will get paid directly from the insurance carrier.

----------

I'm not going to disagree with you about the BS being real. We struggle to get timely answers from the leadership at PHP. This has been an ongoing issue for some time. I will come back with a post if I hear any news....you do the same.

Sounds good, I will let you kow.

I'm still waiting to be paid on some MA's and Supps from Highmark BS here in my state from AEP. Several of my policies they claimed they never received. In the past two months I am starting to slowly get small deposits.

I'm not bothering with them any longer unless someone BEGS for one of the Blues (there is another in that same area), but I'll do my certification yearly for the renewals. I was warned about them, refused to listen and learned my lesson.
I feel you about Highmark! We aren't having any issues getting paid that I know of, but the only HM that I sold during AEP was direct through the company, not on the Marketplace. UPMC? Those are our reindeer games this year. The amount of documentation that they now are asking for is plain silly. And given the price/plan difference this year, we sold a lot!

I received this email last night from the carrier regarding my AEP commissions...
"I just wanted to follow up with you, finance replied about (Agent Name) this morning and state he has been set up in the system as a vendor, they now just need approval from Tenet then the payment will be processed. I apologize for the delay, I had been asking for an update and they just now got back to me. Based on their response I would say it’s safe to expect the payment to go out on next Tuesdays check run."
I will wait and see...

Back