Ahip..2013

policy doctor

Guru
1000 Post Club
Well I just got an announcement that AHIP will launch their training modules June 15 for med advantage. Anyone else hear the same?

Seems like every year now it's a different schedule and earlier and earlier in the year. I want my summer!

Trying hard not to be grumpy.

AHIP sent out this email recently;

AHIP’s New and Improved 2012 Medicare Course Opens June 25

New and Updated

Our easy-to-follow online course has been updated to include the latest Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) guidance and regulations for the coming year. Plus, the course’s look and navigation have been improved over last year’s course.

This course is the best way to prepare for a successful Medicare open enrollment season. Topics include:

The basics of Medicare fee-for-service eligibility and benefits

The different types of Medicare Advantage and Part Dprescription drug plans

Eligibility and coverage

Marketing and enrollment under the Medicare Advantage and part D requirements

And a lot more you'll need to know

Why Start Early?

By taking the course this summer, you'll have plenty of time to take other courses that will prepare you for open enrollment. It’s the ideal way to get ahead, and stay ahead, this Medicare enrollment season. :GEEK:

Why would you want to bring the A word up already? I am in no rush to to take it...

By taking the course this summer, you'll have plenty of time to take other courses that will prepare you for open enrollment. It’s the ideal way to get ahead, and stay ahead, this Medicare enrollment season. :goofy:

Why would you want to bring the A word up already? I am in no rush to to take it...

Remember that it took you 3 tries to pass it this past year?

I don't want you to call me (as you did in October) crying that you'd already spent about 80 hours and couldn't get even 70%.

I suggest you start as early as possible this year. Maybe you can get some help from Tins.

Rick

Okay I know I don't sell in this market....how about a raising of hands of people still awaiting commissions from the last AEP and Ahip wants you to prepare for the next one.

Okay I know I don't sell in this market....how about a raising of hands of people still awaiting commissions from the last AEP and Ahip wants you to prepare for the next one.

AHIP has nothing to do with commissions but I think I've been paid for everything.

I'm going to wait because a number of my companies offer at least a discount. A few years ago I had one or two that paid the entire cost.

Rick

Remember that it took you 3 tries to pass it this past year?

I don't want you to call me (as you did in October) crying that you'd already spent about 80 hours and couldn't get even 70%.

I suggest you start as early as possible this year. Maybe you can get some help from Tins.

Rick

I don't know why you have to lie all the time to make me look bad or incompetent. I never once cried to you on the phone...:1mad:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AHIP has nothing to do with commissions but I think I've been paid for everything.

I'm going to wait because a number of my companies offer at least a discount. A few years ago I had one or two that paid the entire cost.

Rick

You think you have been paid? Seriously, how hard is it to track 3 apps?:laugh:

Last edited:
GreenSky said:

Rick

Yes and no without certification you can't sell the products. I'm amazed at the changes every year in this market can't wait for the feds to take over my health insurance.

Back