AHIP Questions

One of my agents passed the AHip the 4th time , and now no carrier will accepted him , what legal help is available ? It's not fair that he will lose out after 8 years of renewals ! Any direction. ?

So he has been passing AHIP since it's inception then all the sudden he can't pass it in three tries? :1baffled:

Well he made a 88 all three times , itold him to come to my office . But he want to do it on his own. It crasy on how this business is so sensitive . You can do more damage selling P/C then Medicare . I just makes me think about how easy it is to loss all that income over an 88 score . What happen to a 70% ? A minor screw up and lose out on so much . It's not fair. What other line of business make you pass an exam with a 90% Not even the 6/63 requires a 90 it's a 70 ! Just angry on how much we will lose out on together .

Well he made a 88 all three times , itold him to come to my office . But he want to do it on his own. It crasy on how this business is so sensitive . You can do more damage selling P/C then Medicare . I just makes me think about how easy it is to loss all that income over an 88 score . What happen to a 70% ? A minor screw up and lose out on so much . It's not fair. What other line of business make you pass an exam with a 90% Not even the 6/63 requires a 90 it's a 70 ! Just angry on how much we will lose out on together .

I usually pass first try. The one time I missed 90 on first try I got this overwhelming, out-of-proportion anxiety. The only thing that mattered to me was not having to take a third attempt. I did not want that pressure. That was a couple years ago. Now, with so much more in renewals at stake, I don't want to think about what a third try would feel like.

It is not fair. But I used to have a boss who loved to say, "fair is a place where pigs win ribbons." Never liked that pr*ck, but got his point; life isn't fair. I don't even know the agent and I genuinely feel bad. Shared the OP with my wife and she said, "Oh, no, how awful."

Thanks, I will tell him . He is appealing with UHC and is hopeing and praying they cut him some slack and allow him to certify for 2014 , and just move on from this stupid problem . We will see .

I might be wrong on this but can't he just do all the modules on UHC website and bypass ahip. I was thinking ahip was not required by them if you do all the individual modules. Again I could be wrong on that.

I might be wrong on this but can't he just do all the modules on UHC website and bypass ahip. I was thinking ahip was not required by them if you do all the individual modules. Again I could be wrong on that.

That could be away around it as you are right, you can bypass AHIP (with UHC) by doing all the UHC modules.

I have a buddy who only did not credential for this year 1013, but is still receiving monthly commission for his book of business with UHC MAPD and PDP plans for previous years. Someone explain that one if you can.

----------

Year 2013, sorry lol

I have a buddy who only did not credential for this year 1013, but is still receiving monthly commission for his book of business with UHC MAPD and PDP plans for previous years. Someone explain that one if you can.

----------

Year 2013, sorry lol

It's called chargeback....when they catch it.

Back