AHIP Test

I thought the same thing on the Humana test. I took them and passed and left it at that. I tried to pick the most right ;) and in a couple cases I wasn't sure.

I don't know how you read the question, but it seems to me that the only prohibited action (incorrect answer) is the last one. Answers 1, 2, and 3 are correct,... answer 4 would satisfy the question as asked.

If you answered that 4 is incorrect, and they wanted #2 as a correct response, then the test is wrong. It is not uncommon for test makers to screw up their own tests!!!

That's what he is saying. I answered #4 on that test and that was the only question I got wrong on the test. I couldn't figure out how I missed one and still can't.

That's what he is saying. I answered #4 on that test and that was the only question I got wrong on the test. I couldn't figure out how I missed one and still can't.

The info we have is that Humana will refund the $100 when 5 MAPD plans are written. Those in our office (including myself) have already paid and gotten certified. But what we are seeing is that Humana will not have a competitive plan in our area.

Yes, it can have some tricky questions. Don't take it lightly. By the way, mine had 50 questions.

The info we have is that Humana will refund the $100 when 5 MAPD plans are written. Those in our office (including myself) have already paid and gotten certified. But what we are seeing is that Humana will not have a competitive plan in our area.

Yes, it can have some tricky questions. Don't take it lightly. By the way, mine had 50 questions.

You obviously didn't read the thread. We are talking about Wellcare's Part II of their re-certification. It had 30 questions for part 2. I had a score of 29 of 30. The one they claimed I missed was the question quoted in this thread. My answer was not wrong. The test is flawed. It doesn't matter whether one takes it lightly or not if the test is incorrect.

I passed all of mine, it's not an issue for me, but, if someone needed that one question to be over the threshold, they would be in a bind.

You have incorrect information on the $100 for Humana. They have quit charging the $100 and will refund the $100 to anyone that already paid. There is no production tied to it.

That's not an issue for me either as I quit selling that junk two years ago.

Anyone know the best pretesting place to go? I have heard that the ahip training through their ahip.org site is painful, and that the pretests do not even show you what you got wrong.

If it's your first AHIP, Study the quizzes after the modules a couple times and you should do fine. Study the question with the RIGHT answer only as you will see it on the test and know right away. Be careful of the cataract surgery question. :D:

Wow. I have been used to studying the questions that I got wrong. Why do you recommend the opposite? :1baffled:

Back