Amerilife Marketing Group and Releases

Ha just got a call from one of the Amerilife recruiters, I told him about their reputation and he said where did you hear that I never heard anything like it.

I told him they are known. there practices are spoken of on the forum

Chris,

I am very sorry to hear about this happening and hope all goes well.

It is unfortunate that new agents are preyed on by companies that don't give releases or lie about their commissions.

Most new agents don't know to ask these two very important questions. So, if you are a new agent and are reading this thread.

Please ask your upline, IMO, NMO, FMO, whichever it may be these two questions before contracting:

1. What do you offer for commission levels and can you send me the commission schedules that I will be on?
  2. Do you give releases and can you provide me with a pre-release agreement?

If a upline, IMO, NMO, FMO, is unable to provide you with a "yes" for these questions or tells you no. I would advise to think twice about contracting with them.

Amerilife is in full recruit mode now!!!

Any agent who would contract with them is a fool who has not done their homework.

I am facing this head on right now and I am good mind to take them to court. I busted my butt for them for over 5 years and now that I have found an opportunity to work from home, I cannot get a release. Or I have to go to a company owned by Amerilife. Just a word of advice. If you are leaving them, go ahead and tell the carriers you are leaving so it will be documented. I know Humana is one that I am having an issue with, because they will not release you without a delayed release, which is where you have emailed or written into them and it takes 180 days before your release will take place.

I am facing this head on right now and I am good mind to take them to court. I busted my butt for them for over 5 years and now that I have found an opportunity to work from home, I cannot get a release. Or I have to go to a company owned by Amerilife. Just a word of advice. If you are leaving them, go ahead and tell the carriers you are leaving so it will be documented. I know Humana is one that I am having an issue with, because they will not release you without a delayed release, which is where you have emailed or written into them and it takes 180 days before your release will take place.

Unfortunately, unless you have a lot of money and time it will just be a waste. They have expensive lawyers that will drag the case on and in until you can't afford to pay your attorney anymore. There are plenty of insurance carriers out there you can write. I went thru this at the beginning of the year and so far it has not stopped me yet. I still write Humana, but it is just there group. Feel free to contact me for some advice. 9415448546

Unfortunately unless you have a lot of money and time you, taking them to court will not at all be worth it to you. They have expensive lawyers that will just drag this on until you are out of money and you will never see the inside of a courtroom. There are many more insurance companies out there. I went thru this almost a year ago. I have made almost double the money this year then the 2 years I was with Amerilife. Feel free to Message me if need some help or advice on where to turn.

and of course... AmeriLife refused to release my contract. why would anybody willingly use them? If I had known my upline went through Amerilife, I'd have thrown a fit.. now I'm stuck in their greedy hands until this gets resolved.

and of course... AmeriLife refused to release my contract. why would anybody willingly use them? If I had known my upline went through Amerilife, I'd have thrown a fit.. now I'm stuck in their greedy hands until this gets resolved.

Carriers are a dime a dozen. You can find replacements with any reputable organization while you wait out the 6 months.

If I had known my upline went through Amerilife, I'd have thrown a fit.. now I'm stuck in their greedy hands until this gets resolved.

Ye who puts all of their eggs in someone else's basket loses control of their eggs.

wino-wisdom-hdr.jpg

Back