Anthem Supp . Internal Replacement

SportsNut

Guru
1000 Post Club
IN
Internal replacement of Anthem Supp has been discussed recently and the conclusion was pretty much, why bother…?

Had an internet lead, guy shopping for Part D plans. Said he was all set, didn’t need any more help. Asked which pdp he was on… Anthem. You got problems there mister.

He forwarded Rx list, performed analysis. Current pdp with premium and Rx cost was $ 3100; my recommendation for prem and Rx cost $ 1050.
Savings of $ 2031.00 He was pleased and quite surprised by this.

We discussed how I get paid; explained. He provided info on their current Anthem Plan F, issued before standardization. Hmmm, turns no Hospice coverage in pre-std Anthem supps, but covered in new std Plan F’s, plus there is $ 200 yr prem savings too… plus I now get paid, as Anthem pays on internal replacements based on the orig issue date, for a total of 6 yrs running… and they are 3 yrs into this plan. I believe this is a win-win situation, and it apparently pays to consider an internal replacement at Anthem.

Client saved $ 2200+ today, over the next yr, and more in coming yrs…
I will be paid nearly that amount over the next 3 yrs. I like it.

The only loser here is Anthem, losing the pdp plan and $ 200 yr in prem on the supp; but I think they will survive it.

If it was a pre standardized plan then how did you get paid? Or did you mean pre modernized plan?

Issued in 08'. You fill in the blank... as mentioned in the op it is a Plan F.

Pre ___________ plan.
Anthem confirmed the transaction is commissionable... :err:

Whatever the amount, it is more than I had on the books starting out the day. My goal is to try to add to the receivables each and every day. :idea:

Issued in 08'. You fill in the blank... as mentioned in the op it is a Plan F.

PreModernized plan.
Anthem confirmed the transaction is commissionable... :err:

Whatever the amount, it is more than I had on the books starting out the day. My goal is to try to add to the receivables each and every day. :idea:

There I filled in the blank. Just asking because if it was pre standard then it was obviously longer than the 6 year commission-able period. Sorry I confuse easily with the lack of sleep these days.:swoon:

There I filled in the blank. Just asking because if it was pre standard then it was obviously longer than the 6 year commission-able period. Sorry I confuse easily with the lack of sleep these days.:swoon:

Is it lack of sleep, or lack of life's other necessities...? ;)
New baby and all... :1cute:

Back