Anybody Getting Renewals for 2006 or 2007 Mapd with SecureHorizons ?

A

allhealthandlife

I know I have at least 300-400 active members ( not sure because UHC won't list my active members first ) from 2006 and 2007 and I have not been paid on any except the few PFFS I wrote. When I call the broker support to check on missing renewals they tell me that yes that member is active but no agent of record is assigned to that enrollment and thats why I am not being paid a renewal.Spent about two hours Friday doing this and all of the 6 members I inquired about where active and they want me to do this with of the renewals I think are still active !

I am getting 2008 renewals but there is some missing and they want me to indentify to them first who is still active and then inquire about non payment.

I guess now I have something to do after OEP ends.

I know I have at least 300-400 active members ( not sure because UHC won't list my active members first ) from 2006 and 2007 and I have not been paid on any except the few PFFS I wrote. When I call the broker support to check on missing renewals they tell me that yes that member is active but no agent of record is assigned to that enrollment and thats why I am not being paid a renewal.Spent about two hours Friday doing this and all of the 6 members I inquired about where active and they want me to do this with of the renewals I think are still active !

I am getting 2008 renewals but there is some missing and they want me to indentify to them first who is still active and then inquire about non payment.

I haven't written MA plans but.......

Their commission department needs an upgrade. They've paid me twice on 2 med-supps that I wrote.

They have paid me first year commissions on a few PDP plans I wrote, where M of O still hasn't paid me a dime on 20 PDP plans.

Sounds like you have to do a great deal of work to get your renewals...good luck. Ridiculous.

I'd bet my licenses that UHC could tell you to the penny if you owe any chargebacks-- no matter HOW far back...

I'd start getting in touch with an attorney - if it happened to you, it's likely happened to others.....

I have been having the same problem. But haven't had time to stop and figure it out. I have about 250 active members and receiving about 6 renewals. Funny how quick they are to charge back, but make us do hours of research to find our clients that are still active with them???? WTH??

I have been having the same problem. But haven't had time to stop and figure it out. I have about 250 active members and receiving about 6 renewals. Funny how quick they are to charge back, but make us do hours of research to find our clients that are still active with them???? WTH??

I'd be doing some serious work on getting my money. That's a great deal of policies you and the starter of this thread are owed money on...

Update:

Today I was told by the direct agent upline that we are not suppose to be paid on 2006 and 2007 business.However I called PHD ( broker support at UHC ) and was told that we are suppose to be paid renewals. When I asked are you sure she put me on hold and checked with supervisor and came back and said absolitletly yes we are suppose to get renewals for 2006 and 2007. This only makes sense because the reason for UHC for doing this was to create an incentive for agents to keep their active members on the plan the full 6 year MA commission cycle starting 1/1/06.

Keep me posted what you find out and I will do the same.

Back