Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum

Reply to Blue Cross of ILL...........     
Old 09-11-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
Guru

State: vic120 is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
vic120 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Blue Cross of ILL........... Blue Cross of ILL...........
Can anyone tell me where to get the info needed for their recertification test can be found?

I read all the Info provided in the courses 3x and failed 2x as most of the questions ask for plan specific info not in the course such as do all plans use the same formulary or is walgreens a preferred pharmacy on all plans and many more that is not listed anywhere in the course info.

I read over 3 times and they are the only carrier I even had to read 1X but I still failed 2 x can someone help?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Blue Cross of ILL...........
Old 09-11-2017, 09:03 PM   #2
FRJ
Super Genius

State: FRJ is an Insurance Agent from Illinois
Blue Cross of ILL........... Re: Blue Cross of ILL...........
there is a download option in each section to get the slides which have all the necessary info to pass the recert. Type CTRL-F (that's 2 keystrokes at same time) and then type in what you want to look up on the downloaded slides.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:40 PM   #3
Guru

State: vic120 is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
vic120 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Blue Cross of ILL........... Re: Blue Cross of ILL........... vic120 is the thread starter for: Blue Cross of ILL...........

Originally Posted by FRJ View Post
there is a download option in each section to get the slides which have all the necessary info to pass the recert. Type CTRL-F (that's 2 keystrokes at same time) and then type in what you want to look up on the downloaded slides.
I am not seeing this, I just logged in again but I don't see this, The only down loads I see are 2 one is a very basic PDP download that does not answer the plan specific questions asked the other is summary of benefits to MAPD plans but again does not answer any of the questions I am looking for

----------

Ive also read over all the sides 4 x now

----------

there is another on DSNP this only list the basic difference qualification categories

----------

Actually just found what I am looking for now thank you

----------

Got It I don't know how I missed it, BC ILL the last one is not compleate
Reply to Blue Cross of ILL........... 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum