Buffett Senior Healthcare

My bad--forgot to mention you could not discuss PDP either--and if you can't discuss PDP whats the point of discussing Med Supps

So its all good--if you want the names and phone numbers of total strangers with which you may not discuss ANY Medicare products---suits me!

Im so glad you are so smart and available here for us agents to learn from. Such valuable knowledge.

You can discuss PDP, you just don't understand the rules buddy. Can I call someone and ask them about their pdp plan? No. But if I'm pitching them Med supp on the phone OR in their home and they ask about drug coverage, guess what you can do? Grab a scope and talk about PDP.

Ya my bad. I remember you from other posts. I LOVE guys like you--you create more business for me than I EVER could alone Your snottyassed narcissism chases people away from you like oil and water!

YOU GO BOY!!!!

You literally came on this thread and commented on something that made zero sense. We were talking about what is considered a "lead" and you start acting like you are the boss letting his kids know they can't call for MAPD plans. NO ONE was talking about MAPD.

You just realized you don't know much about Medicare and love to act like you actually write biz.

Snotty, uninformed, arrogant, ignorant, attack style aggressive

Snotty remarks about MY background that you make up in your fantasy world

Yep--if it wasnt for guys like you I'd have to work REALLY hard--but you guys chase off all your clients and agents that are sane and empathetic scoop them up

Now go way boy, youre boring

Back