Copeland Fmo

Anyone here use Copeland? I just got a comm check for july and august,

I had a very bad experience with them years ago. They lost my appointment paperwork with one of the carriers. When I left them, they still owed me on a few cases. I spent a little over a year trying to get paid from them. Persistence paid off.. Finally. Never Again.
The local broker contact was a back-stabbing gossip monster who over promised and under delivered.

How come they won't let you out of it?
idk if my ga for that contract and them are having issues or what but either way they wouldn't sign a release. In dfw they focus on med adv. mostly Uhc. They offer only street level contracts and pretty much no ability to move up. I've had multiple other offers for ha and even mga contracts from other fmos however Copeland just won't sign a release. They are happy to have u sit in an office for a couple hrs of training and then stick u in a Walmart somewhere but that's about all they offer. I don't focus on med adv anymore but I can recommend a few other fmos for any type of business Copeland offers.

idk if my ga for that contract and them are having issues or what but either way they wouldn't sign a release. In dfw they focus on med adv. mostly Uhc. They offer only street level contracts and pretty much no ability to move up. I've had multiple other offers for ha and even mga contracts from other fmos however Copeland just won't sign a release. They are happy to have u sit in an office for a couple hrs of training and then stick u in a Walmart somewhere but that's about all they offer. I don't focus on med adv anymore but I can recommend a few other fmos for any type of business Copeland offers.

Yep, DFW is der UHC city. San Antonio is pretty much as well. It's too bad that there's not more MA competition there. If there was, you could flip them over to something else.

Yep, DFW is der UHC city. San Antonio is pretty much as well. It's too bad that there's not more MA competition there. If there was, you could flip them over to something else.

I'm in DFW and while I don't do MAPD, my friends that do just switched a ton of clients over to Scott and White because of Baylor. Just a thought for next year.

I'm in DFW and while I don't do MAPD, my friends that do just switched a ton of clients over to Scott and White because of Baylor. Just a thought for next year.

We had quite a few in Tarrant County switch clients over to Care N Care. I think UHC had a rough time in DFW this year.

Back