Finalexpense101.com

I've reviewed Jody's site and he has lots of good information. Whether you are a new agent, or have been floundering for a while and in need of a new direction, $50 is very reasonable for the info on his site.

He really lays out the whole process for selling final expense. Starting with getting contracted, he walks you through how to get leads; which FE carriers and products work best for different medical conditions; to what to say and how to overcome objections.

If you are smart and willing to work, Jody lays it all out there for you. No mentor? Don't worry, this website will get you on your feet.

In fact, I think his service is so good, I'm going to change my signature.

Last edited:
I had something relevant was going to post. Then I got to Lunch's post and just can't get past his Avatar.. Happens every time...

PANGAEA SAID- Jody is very good at what he does, why don't you go run up a Padowan or drink hemlock?"
================================================

And why dont you go run another bogus webinar that blows out before it even gets started? Do you think that just maybe before you try to sell web site building advice by running a "webinar" it might be a good idea to have found a site that could even support the webinar. Hint hint its not that hard to find sites capable of running webinars and some are even free but Im not going to tell you where to go because well er uh its like I said its getting pretty "shilly" around here.. I got nothing.:1biggrin:

Pangaea- "Internet Marketing is the science of turning bytes into art and art into dollars...
And I'm the artist.
(I'm not taking any new insurance clients at the time, sorry)"

Is that some sort of Bernie Madoff tactic???

BTW I think finalexpense101 is a very good resource and have recommended to agents that I think could benefit from it.

BRRRRRR........ITS GETTIN A LITTLE SHILLY IN HERE ISN'T IT?.............I AM OUT!:1confused:

WOW....Jody is just trying to help. I do not see the problem with educating anyone. I have not signed up for his website yet, but information on a website that cost $50 is not that much to ask for. Hell an on-line course for college is a hell of alot nore than that, and you are learning in your field of choice. I see no difference.:nah:

Back