Gerber in FL

Good info, but how accurate and current are the premiums? The link to a benefit chart is dated 2010.

I'm thinking of picking up Gerber for FL too.

Any thoughts on rate increases for Gerber compared to BCBS? I wonder how long they (BCBS) can maintain such low rate increases.

Does anyone have experience with Gerber? I have none. Any selling points?

I got used to the CA birthday rule, and moved to FL. I can't seem to get used to the fact that once someone picks a company, they are stuck with it (if they have health issues). However, it's good for agents!

Any thoughts on rate increases for Gerber compared to BCBS? I wonder how long they (BCBS) can maintain such low rate increases.

I got used to the CA birthday rule, and moved to FL. I can't seem to get used to the fact that once someone picks a company, they are stuck with it (if they have health issues). However, it's good for agents!

"Does anyone have experience with Gerber? I have none. Any selling points?"

Yes our baby loves it.The strawberry banana flavor rules!

FWIW Gerber was competitive in GA maybe 4 years ago. Now they are usually the highest at almost any age.

At lower ages Gerber is not very competitive. I usually only use them for conservatives that refuse to do business with AARP.

If you try using them all the time, you will be put out of business pretty quick, by people like me going behind you and flipping all of your clients.

----------

FWIW Gerber was competitive in GA maybe 4 years ago. Now they are usually the highest at almost any age.

what does FWIW mean??

Thanks for the great info!

I wouldn't be using them all the time, and this client is older, coming off a group plan. I prefer UnitedHealthcare in FL, Plan N, or United American High deductible F.

Back