Humana PDP Question

Klutch

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've got close to 2 dozen clients that want me to sign them up for Humana's Walmart pdp. I've never sold for Humana before, how do I about contracting (I know I only have until Dec. 7th to finish/submit the apps) & what's the commission for pdp plans?

I've got close to 2 dozen clients that want me to sign them up for Humana's Walmart pdp. I've never sold for Humana before, how do I about contracting (I know I only have until Dec. 7th to finish/submit the apps) & what's the commission for pdp plans?

I just recently contracted with them and I don't think you can complete the process in 2 weeks. Good luck!

You don't know the commission have you done ahip? I hope I am wrong but I think your sol.

I just recently contracted with them and I don't think you can complete the process in 2 weeks. Good luck!

Ugh. What's the process? Offhand do you know the comp for pdp? May not be worth my time.

Ugh. What's the process? Offhand do you know the comp for pdp? May not be worth my time.

$56 new...$28 if they're not new to PDP. You have to get an invitation to contract with Humana. Then you fill out the online contract. Then you wait to hear from them to do your AHIP($125) then you do Humana's testing. Then you have to get supplies...........No way you'll do it in 2 weeks.

If you just want to help them get the Walmart plan w/out any compensation, they can do it over the phone. It's a half an hour long, which is the only reason I signed up...to save them from that brutal phone app.

the entire process from start until the time you get your sales material takes about 2 months.

just send your clients to medicare.gov this year, and build the rapport for next year

I did mine in 1 week, but everything fell right. You will not be able to get paid on this business. Give it to an agent you know that can help.

Speaking of Humana/walmart card, does this not cover shingles shot under tier 4? Have client on one and was told at pharmacy humana did not cover.

I hope you are selling something else along with the PDP:)

I don't think they are offering any more classes until next year.

Back