Marketing Ideas

agentinsouth

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a personal lines P&C agency. We have been cross selling med supps and MAPD within our current book. We did some mailers, but found that our area is saturated with agents out spending us with mailings. What have some of you done to generate leads within the Sr. market? Thanks.

Why can't you just call them directly? If you do a mailing, wouldn't they recognize your agency name and feel more inclined to contact you instead of a random agent?

Why can't you just call them directly? If you do a mailing, wouldn't they recognize your agency name and feel more inclined to contact you instead of a random agent?

We do- we are doing great within our book.
I am wondering what some of you do to generate brand new business.

We do- we are doing great within our book.
I am wondering what some of you do to generate brand new business.

I find that offer a total insurance review to save people money every month is the best way to get in front of people.

One way is to use FE mailers to a demographic that will be in your niche'. 50-70 with incomes of 25k+.

Use a lead from LeadConnections.com (E-64 piece, ask for Chris). That will get you the most leads.

If you are good at pivoting in the home, you can quote all products to save money and sell Auto/Home, FE/WL, MedSup, LTC/HHC and the occasional Annuity. Best when worked in a rural area where MA is not as common so you can do this year round.

We have done mailers and found that our area is extremely saturated.

So far, we have cross sold our P&C book.
Done mass mailers.
Done some cold calling after cross referencing the DNC list.

Is there a type of industry that is a good referral source? For example, realtors & mortgage brokers are great sources for our P&C business.

Back