Med Supp Renewal Payout, As Earned Only?

SecureHealth1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey All,

As I mentioned in some other posts, for years we have been in Florida only. Well, we are coming up on our first full year in multiple states selling Aetna, Cigna and MOO. I cannot find anything that list if renewals starting in year 2 pay as earned or advanced, we've had the first year advanced. I just noticed an Aetna renewal come thru as earned so I wanted to ask, I have a call into our upline, just wondered what other agents do.

Hey All,

As I mentioned in some other posts, for years we have been in Florida only. Well, we are coming up on our first full year in multiple states selling Aetna, Cigna and MOO. I cannot find anything that list if renewals starting in year 2 pay as earned or advanced, we've had the first year advanced. I just noticed an Aetna renewal come thru as earned so I wanted to ask, I have a call into our upline, just wondered what other agents do.

It's as earned after the advance. Companies advance different amounts. Its usually 6, 9 or 12 months. I have heard of some advancing up to 15 months but it is always as earned after the initial advance...

Hey All,

As I mentioned in some other posts, for years we have been in Florida only. Well, we are coming up on our first full year in multiple states selling Aetna, Cigna and MOO.

Have you found other states easier? I'm considering FL, IL, IN. I've heard multiple times about FL that if prospect answers your call they probably have another agent on call waiting while having another DKing front door.

If you're in Florida you have to offer MA as well as Supps. Don't drink the cool-aid on this forum about Florida lol, people are people, they just lean towards MA plans in Florida. We only do telesales and other agents don't seem to come into play as some big issue lol. It has the highest MA penetration of any state, or close to it. In other states we only do supplements, I would say Texas is by far the biggest and produces the most leads and apps. Seems like AARP is the most competitive in CA, MI and AZ so far that we have seen.

Back