A Med Sups "Phone Room ???"

QUESTION: How would you handle the pitch that i know they will give of
"you need to sign up now, as we only have space for 2 ppl?"

Thanks for your help...

~T

If someone ever said this to me I'd tell them to kiss my ass and I'd walk out of the room, rushing home to wash the scent of "scam" off me as quickly as possible.

Truly successful people don't need to sell a great position to the potential candidate, it's the other way around. Which translates to "Do you want to work for unsuccessful people?"

And I realize the definition of success is entirely open for interpretation here, for I'm sure they'll be the first ones to tell you how great they are. Their P&L's behind closed doors will likely tell you otherwise.

But in the Med Supp call room business, if someone says "Sign up now, we only have 2 slots left", chances are next week they'll have 4 slots left.

Could you learn a lot from them? Possibly. But it's these exact red flags and scenarios that create posts from people who say "I think I'm getting screwed" or "Can I get a release?"

Now if they don't say that to you, maybe they're legit. Keep us posted.

Hi friends,

I am considering working a Medsups phone room to get some experience doing this type of business. I'm guessing they call all states...and you work in cube all day (or night).

Any suggestions or caveats for doing this? I'm not sure what kinda agreements they want from me or if i can leave them when i decide to quit.

Can someone give me some suggestions or tips on how to work with a phone room selling company?

I'm thinking this is "as earned" so not sure how they would pay you???

Anyone...?

Thanks very much!

~Tim

TIM!!! Don't do it - let me show you how to create your own phone room instead of being someone's "boy"

You sell med supps too now?

Probably just plays one one TV, But probably recruits, He liked himself in another thread, common among stray recruiters it seems

Yea his link takes you right to form to fill out and contract with him

Last edited:
Back