Mapd Broker Relocating to Florida

keith365

Super Genius
Hey guys,
I'll be relocating to Florida soon, and wanted to know more about the networks that the health insurance companies offer there. Specifically Freedom Health, Optimum Healthcare, and Humana. Which hospital networks do any of these 3 not include? Thanks!

Hey guys,
I'll be relocating to Florida soon, and wanted to know more about the networks that the health insurance companies offer there. Specifically Freedom Health, Optimum Healthcare, and Humana. Which hospital networks do any of these 3 not include? Thanks!

Coventry and Freedom's/optimum network are fairly week.It will be a struggle to try to sell MA in Fl. without contracting with UHC.Aetna has a better network than UHC but UHC benefits are better- and you have to get contracted with UHC to sell the AARP med supp if you want to be sucessful in fl..in general the carriers with best networks in the big markets in Fl.

BCBS( you have to be captive)
Aetna
UHC
Humana

Hey guys,

Maybe you should try doing hospital searches for each of those networks, why should anyone take the time to break it all down?

Back