Medicare Leads/IMO?

Vikes

A fellow agent has an IMO that provides him with leads--they get the override and take like $10 additional from commissions. (He wont share the IMO with me, our areas are too close and he doesn't want to "dilute")

I have had BAD experiences with lead houses--its always PRE-pay and when they go to the wrong area, the wrong card etc--its TOO BAD you have paid

This way he gets his choice of area, ages, type of lead etc and does not have to run up his credit card etc--its all seamless to him

I've checked all the "big" medicare imo's--none of them do this

Anyone have an idea?

A fellow agent has an IMO that provides him with leads--they get the override and take like $10 additional from commissions. (He wont share the IMO with me, our areas are too close and he doesn't want to "dilute") I have had BAD experiences with lead houses--its always PRE-pay and when they go to the wrong area, the wrong card etc--its TOO BAD you have paid This way he gets his choice of area, ages, type of lead etc and does not have to run up his credit card etc--its all seamless to him I've checked all the "big" medicare imo's--none of them do this Anyone have an idea?

What lead house charged you for mailing the wrong card to the wrong area? You need to out them.

Prepaying you lead vender is the norm. You just have to do it.

I'll bet your friend has a real bad deal commission-wise. He's probably giving up a bunch on renewals.

Your goal should be to find a good lead vendor to work with not an upline that spoon feeds you leads. That's how agents get screwed the most.

Try The Lead Connection, Main Street Powermail, Jen Marco, Need a Lead, etc. There are dozens of good lead vendors that won't screw you. If one does, a friendly discussion here on the forum will usually get your problem addressed.

I have read this site for many moons--nice to have a NEWBY that avoids personal slams and just gives his two cents. Appreciated

I think I am done with lead houses---have sent many "Benjamins" down the sink with those people. I need to get a situation where EVERYONE has some skin in the game

THANKS for the rational reply

Med Supp direct mail used to work great for me. Not so much in the past 10 years.

I found a telemarketer and am selling more supps than ever. However, do the math as far as how much you can make. If you need to pay your mortgage, it probably won't happen for years if all you sell are med supps.

There's a webinar on just this subject on Medicare Training 101 along with how to hire a telemarketer, selling over the phone, etc.

Rick

Med Supp direct mail used to work great for me. Not so much in the past 10 years.

I found a telemarketer and am selling more supps than ever. However, do the math as far as how much you can make. If you need to pay your mortgage, it probably won't happen for years if all you sell are med supps.

There's a webinar on just this subject on Medicare Training 101 along with how to hire a telemarketer, selling over the phone, etc.

Rick

Yeah but you have to pay her even if she doesn't produce leads right? Does she have skin in the game? Are your leads legal? Do you ever shower? Can you answer yes to any of these questions?:twitchy:

A fellow agent has an IMO that provides him with leads--they get the override and take like $10 additional from commissions. (He wont share the IMO with me, our areas are too close and he doesn't want to "dilute")

I have had BAD experiences with lead houses--its always PRE-pay and when they go to the wrong area, the wrong card etc--its TOO BAD you have paid

This way he gets his choice of area, ages, type of lead etc and does not have to run up his credit card etc--its all seamless to him

I've checked all the "big" medicare imo's--none of them do this

Anyone have an idea?

Doesn't OLA supply you leads? I hear they're a great company to work for.:)

Doesn't OLA supply you leads? I hear they're a great company to work for.:)

Do you ever leave your keyboard? Or are you too busy being a childish, snotty troll that needs his mouth smacked?

----------

Yeah but you have to pay her even if she doesn't produce leads right? Does she have skin in the game? Are your leads legal? Do you ever shower? Can you answer yes to any of these questions?:twitchy:

Wow--recess over already?

Back