Medicare Supplement Help

///MJay

Expert
I am just getting back into the Medicare market and have a referral that I am shopping for. 82F The referral source was of the opinion that she is perfectly healthy. Then I get the meds list. Is there any home for some one on the following?
Pravastatin
Paroxetine
Lisinopril
Levothyroxine
Etodolac
Lantus 65 units
Metformin

I know the diabetes is a knock for many then add the rest and I don't even know where to start. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

This is and Ohio case

I am just getting back into the Medicare market and have a referral that I am shopping for. 82F The referral source was of the opinion that she is perfectly healthy. Then I get the meds list. Is there any home for some one on the following?
Pravastatin
Paroxetine
Lisinopril
Levothyroxine
Etodolac
Lantus 65 units
Metformin

I know the diabetes is a knock for many then add the rest and I don't even know where to start. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

This is and Ohio case

I'd look at Bankers Fidelity if they're in Ohio.

Pravastatin
Paroxetine
Lisinopril
Levothyroxine
Etodolac
Lantus 65 units
Metformin

This is and Ohio case

I'm going to 2nd Banker's Fidelity. They will take up to 70 units of insulin.

Have either of you been able to get into the BFLIC library in the last 2 weeks? I keep getting error messages. Have reported to BF, no response. Trying to get a current underwriting guide.

Pravastatin
Paroxetine
Lisinopril
Levothyroxine
Etodolac
Lantus 65 units
Metformin

This is and Ohio case

Probably ok with AARP/United Healthcare

Have either of you been able to get into the BFLIC library in the last 2 weeks? I keep getting error messages. Have reported to BF, no response. Trying to get a current underwriting guide.

I just tried Bob, and I got in.:yes:

They just came out with a new UW Guide.

It looks like they may be in Ohio. Who can help me with a quote/contract? It doesn't look like Senior market sales nor Ritter works with them.

It looks like they may be in Ohio. Who can help me with a quote/contract? It doesn't look like Senior market sales nor Ritter works with them.

Check with Chad at Senior Security Benefits 800-299-5567 or insmg.com. He is cedwards here on the board on the board. I've got several contracts with them, including Bankers Fidelity.

I can't get into "BOLT" reported but no change.

Tried something different on a whim. I can get into the Library if I log in via Assurance but not if via Bankers Life

Back