Medicare & You Book Cost to Taxpayers

My point was his use of the phrase "Do you recall ....".

Works better than "What did you do with the stuff I sent you? Throw it away?".

Frank's point about "do you recall" is that it's a nice way of prompting a senior to answer a potentially personal question. They want to prove to you that they can remember things.

"Do you recall the company you have that with?"

"Do you recall..." is power tool. Works in all settings.

Frank's methods can certainly be adapted to your particular sales process. Phone sales or F2F, it may work for you.

My point was his use of the phrase "Do you recall ....".

Works better than "What did you do with the stuff I sent you? Throw it away?".

Pretty sure Frank got away from F2F and used regular mail and email. Don't know if he ever used e-apps or not. Probably did for the carriers that offered them.

He was "old school" but adapted fairly well to technology.

Yeah considering YIO was his baby.

Frank's point about "do you recall" is that it's a nice way of prompting a senior to answer a potentially personal question. They want to prove to you that they can remember things.

"Do you recall the company you have that with?"

"Do you recall..." is power tool. Works in all settings.

If you're on the phone with them and you're wanting to find out their plan and how much they're paying just preface your question by saying, "If you don't mind my asking....?

I've used this for many years. Works quite well.

As a guess over 90% of beneficiaries know what Im referring to when I mention Medicare and You

Less than 10% have ever opened it and less than 2% can put their hands on it

If Medicare had half the regs and one fourth the paperwork, beneficiaries WOULD be the beneficiaries!

Back