New to Medsupp. Question

I tried to get an underwriting guide for BCBSGA (an Anthem company). Told they don't exist and no plans to make them available. I was also told most "yes" answers will generate a decline.

For BCBSTX, the if you are within height/weight chart and answer no, you get approved.

Outside the chart or answer yes, you are declined. But there's no guidelines.

That's an odd question to come up out of nowhere on this thread. Are you a plant? Did he send you?:skeptical:

Is that you Westfall?

Oh geez....

The answer to Westfalls site question is:

1/3 of active posters love him (me included)

1/3 hate him (gollini included)

1/3 don't know or care

Spend $20 and decide for yourself.

Oh geez....

The answer to Westfalls site question is:

1/3 of active posters love him (me included)

1/3 hate him (gollini included)

1/3 don't know or care

Spend $20 and decide for yourself.

It's $97 to start and then $20 per month, unless you sell something where he's your upline then the monthly fee is waived from then on.

Some people have nothing to else better to do, so in their free time they go onto Facebook and check in with friends and family to share positive things going on. Others come here to the forums at all hours of the day or night, still having nothing to do and spread negativity behind the cloak of anonymity. It's just what they do. Wish they had a negativity filter on here where the same negative people could just be eliminated from everyone's news feed.

Some people have nothing to else better to do, so in their free time they go onto Facebook and check in with friends and family to share positive things going on. Others come here to the forums at all hours of the day or night, still having nothing to do and spread negativity behind the cloak of anonymity. It's just what they do. Wish they had a negativity filter on here where the same negative people could just be eliminated from everyone's news feed.

There's a difference between negativity and the Truth.:yes:

Back